Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Coach's Preseason Top 10 Team Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Hazard
2. Knott Co. Central
3. Letcher Central
4. Owsley County
5. Wolfe County
6. Perry Co. Central
7. Leslie County
8. Powell County
9. Breathitt
10. Estill County
[Image: XDxBHt3.gif] Bolz the ole rankings are out baby! Looky here! Hazard wont know what hit em when the six feet under tour takes the Pats to stata! Train coming through and Honeycutta is the conductor! Krazy Eyes leading the post Jada era and wez be cutting nets down! #boeboughtnewscissors #hardwarewillbeshaba More mash taters please!!!

Bolz, the entourage was cruising downtown Isom this morning like a freakin bozz, wowza! Six feet under tour is coming to the 14th like Jada went to Stata. The playas are pumped and Hightide is getting a lil freaky bolz. Ole fatpat is giving a shoutout to our pep section and asking you to rise baby! I'm calling for more mash tater shirts and six feet under signs to take over every game.

#fourpeatlikefatpathittingbuffetfourtimes More mash taters please!!!
Boogie Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Knott Co. Central
3. Letcher Central
4. Owsley County
5. Wolfe County
6. Perry Co. Central
7. Leslie County
8. Powell County
9. Breathitt
10. Estill County

I'm a little confused on these rankings. Hazard is a one or two for sure with the addition of Mullins. However, Leslie ranked seventh is mind puzzling. Meyers is one of the top players and Sparks is a heck of a coach. Add in all the younger players who have good skills around the basket and the other talent he can pull from puts Leslie higher than 7th possibly with Hazard or 2nd. Just my thoughts but for those who haven't seen them they will be surprised. Leslie could easily be number one in the region by the end of the regular season. Play Letcher Dec 16 at home and Owsley at home Dec 28th, Knott away on Jan 28th, and Hazard Feb 3rd. Shelby Valley will be a good test and they are in some showcases and classic tournaments. Those games may end up showing what Leslie is capable of. They will be prepared to make a good run in the tournament so I wouldn't overlook them!
fatpatfan Wrote:

Bolz, the entourage was cruising downtown Isom this morning like a freakin bozz, wowza! Six feet under tour is coming to the 14th like Jada went to Stata. The playas are pumped and Hightide is getting a lil freaky bolz. Ole fatpat is giving a shoutout to our pep section and asking you to rise baby! I'm calling for more mash tater shirts and six feet under signs to take over every game.

#fourpeatlikefatpathittingbuffetfourtimes More mash taters please!!!

Not sure I would count my eggs before they hatch on four titles in a row. Jada isn't playing anymore and unless there are some new additions, Knott will struggle without Jada. Not knocking Coach Honeycutt because I respect him, but they have no returning players of that caliber. The returning guard, Slone, Jada's running mate struggled and will be turnover prone as was seen when Jada was in foul trouble. Knott will see a lot of pressing so the tests will start early for Knott. Again, I respect Knott and Honeycutt but the title changes hands this year.
I watched Leslie in one of their scrimmages. Meyers looks even better than she was. And those freshman by end of the season, are gonna be something to behold. Iris Napier and the Davidson kid has the chance to be really special
[Image: excited-confused-gif.gif]
Bolz showed Hazard and Leslies schedule to the entourage and they was like oh impressive! Let ole Fatpat break this mutha down Fatpat style! Watered down like my aunties dumplings! Lots of games but no meat with the taters if youz can follow what Fatpat is saying bruthas! #wewillfindoutsoon #canthidenoteamchemistry More mash taters please!!!
I've seen several of these teams play and KCC is a notch above the rest as of now!
Owsley County has 4 starters returning this year. Actually since they’re all juniors or below they’ll be back for the next 2 years. If their younger players can contribute and give some bench depth I think they have a chance to be pretty good. They’ll find out soon, as they play at Knott Central in early December and also at Jackson County a week later.
Cats Pause rankings:

14th girls
1. Hazard
2. Knott Central
3. Letcher Central
4. Leslie County
4. Owsley County
6. Wolfe County
7. Perry Central
8. Powell County
9. Estill County
10. Breathitt County
14th Region

Knott
Leslie
Letcher
Hazard
Owsley
If Wolfe County is not in the top 5. Then the 14th must be loaded this year.