Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any news on who will be next football coach at Perry Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know any updates on new PCC football coach?
Has their coach stepped down?
If they have just have one stud on the team, love a half page play book, someone might want to contact Eddie gran, he’ll be interested.
Justin Haddix. Jk jk. Corbin fans. Wink
Ovie was let go.
I've heard a name and this person was also seen visiting PCC last week. Not sure if he will leave what he has for Perry, but if he does it will sure shake this place up...lol
Take note Super: hire a Larry French or Dudley Hilton.. proven winners
PCCDORES Wrote:Ovie was let go.
I've heard a name and this person was also seen visiting PCC last week. Not sure if he will leave what he has for Perry, but if he does it will sure shake this place up...lol

Dixon isn’t leaving. He’d be crazy to go coach at a school where basketball is the only thing that matters.
Who was seen at perry
It want be me Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:It want be me Confusednicker:

Going ahead and take it 64SUR we all know you have cousins or some kin there.

Me neither.
Confusednicker:
Ovie just took over didn’t he?
Well, the position was offered to several folks who turned it down. Ovie wanted it desperately, so he was eventually chosen to fill the position.
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, the position was offered to several folks who turned it down. Ovie wanted it desperately, so he was eventually chosen to fill the position.

When did he take over Granny?
Patriot1 Wrote:Going ahead and take it 64SUR we all know you have cousins or some kin there.

Matter of facts I do have a lot of family in Perry County. :truestory:
it sure "won't".
Take note Middlesboro Superintendent - You don't let Larry French go anywhere. That includes anyone that comes after him. Give him anything he wants!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Take note Super: hire a Larry French or Dudley Hilton.. proven winners
Take note Middlesboro Superintendent - You don't let Larry French go anywhere. That includes anyone that comes after him. Give him anything he wants!
Perry needs someone that will keep the talent and Perry. For now all the football players go to Hazard.
64SUR Wrote:Matter of facts I do have a lot of family in Perry County. :truestory:

I wouldn't be braggin about being kin to them it if they(PCC political powers that be) took a dump on a good guy like Ovie. I don't think he had time enough to really make a difference there and put his mark on the team. Probably a "cousin" thing in them getting rid of him and bringing someone else on board. I know he's a good guy and I'd say he's a victim of dirty politics....but that's just one opinion from someone looking in from the outside. I'm kin to nobody there by blood.....just marriage.....so my vote don't amount to much. Good luck to Ovie, his family and his future wherever he might land.
Seems like someone brings this up every year? Lol
Chappel wants to be a head coach again
papagrit Wrote:I wouldn't be braggin about being kin to them it if they(PCC political powers that be) took a dump on a good guy like Ovie. I don't think he had time enough to really make a difference there and put his mark on the team. Probably a "cousin" thing in them getting rid of him and bringing someone else on board. I know he's a good guy and I'd say he's a victim of dirty politics....but that's just one opinion from someone looking in from the outside. I'm kin to nobody there by blood.....just marriage.....so my vote don't amount to much. Good luck to Ovie, his family and his future wherever he might land.

I could not agree more. No other coach anywhere, loves his kids better than Ovie. I hate this so badly for him and his family!!

I won't say anymore, just good luck going forward.
papagrit Wrote:I wouldn't be braggin about being kin to them it if they(PCC political powers that be) took a dump on a good guy like Ovie. I don't think he had time enough to really make a difference there and put his mark on the team. Probably a "cousin" thing in them getting rid of him and bringing someone else on board. I know he's a good guy and I'd say he's a victim of dirty politics....but that's just one opinion from someone looking in from the outside. I'm kin to nobody there by blood.....just marriage.....so my vote don't amount to much. Good luck to Ovie, his family and his future wherever he might land.
Well said. I hate politics.
Dixon... Money, Money, Money, Money......... Money!!
I say this !!!!Perry Central is paying big money get the right coaches. They paid to get Tewayne Willis back coaching baseball at PCC. Gave him a job and his wife and also gave him free child care for his two younger kids. I also heard going help pay finish up his degree in teaching. Plus gave him raise more than what he was already making at Breathitt. I heard gave girls basketball coach quite bit more to come back to Perry. So they will spend money. But question is are they going let coach work and build program. Because when football get less time on their field than soccer team your not gonna build a program!!!
I stopped and started about 10 times posting a different comment. I’ll just not say it. Good luck to Perry Central is all I will say. Lol.
Never have understood the lack of concern for football at PCC
PHSForever Wrote:I stopped and started about 10 times posting a different comment. I’ll just not say it. Good luck to Perry Central is all I will say. Lol.

I did the same thing. Basically, you said it above with class. :igiveup:
Chappell is a class act and a Hazard/Perry Co boy. He did a really nice job here in Jacket country. Players loved him!
Pages: 1 2