Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 64 Anderson County 14 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Mighty Rebels continue their 2019 "Domination Tour". Congrats Boyle, on to the next round!
Congratulations Boyle!
I honestly don't see boyle in too many close games until the championship. that could help them, by being rested, but also hurt them maybe by not being challenged enough to keep them sharp? Either way, we're more than likely gonna find out. Congrats Rebs
Anderson County was far from the team most thought they’d be this year. Their lineman were way too slow to be effective.

Round 2 next week. Stay focused Rebels.
This Anderson County team has been the biggest disappointment I can remember. I am looking for answers and all I can see is the loss of Adam Harp. I keep hearing how slow their linemen were but they allowed them to get 3-7 yards every run up the middle. They also had a beautiful pocket for the win that I am not sure ever broke down. Their QB consistently ran outside the pocket on almost every play. Their secondary was confused, timid, and never knew what was going on. Their offense ran horrible plays with their QB never ever using the pocket. The receivers half ran routes and quit on them. Their WR did not block at all. This was a poor coached team that had given up long ago. So with all that, I loved watching Darion Dearinger. #57 was so fun to watch. He is big, fast, and hyper aggressive. I was impressed how hard he played even on special teams and offense. We didn’t block him well and I didn’t see him miss any blocks. Zach Labhart was fun to watch as well. He ran hard every play and went all out on defense. I spent a lot of time watching and worrying about this team last year and this year they fell apart at some point. I still like their line and love a couple players but coaching doomed this team.
Congrats to Boyle County
Sam Harp not Adam lol
Anderson Co literally was no match and the Rebels were on top of their game to say the least.
I actually loved it when Anderson County decided that they needed to get the score a little more respectable against the Boyle JV players and kick an onside kick. The Boyle player came up and took the ball back for a touchdown. I don't recall ever seeing an onside kick taken back for a touchdown before.
Hatz Wrote:Anderson County was far from the team most thought they’d be this year. Their lineman were way too slow to be effective.

Round 2 next week. Stay focused Rebels.

I said they were overrated from the start. Go Rebels!