Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lou. Central at Franklin County 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Central travels to Franklin County next Friday to play for the district championship. The Yellowjackets lost a heartbreaker to Franklin two weeks ago at home 14-12. Can the Jackets get some payback and pull off the playoff upset?
I look for Central to get some revenge this go around. It's playoff time and the Jackets are always a tough out in the playoffs. They play such a tough schedule, it prepares them well for games like this.
Central by 7
Toss up.
Experience is everything in the playoffs.

Central - 13
Franklin Co - 7
going with my flyers. This game will have more scoring. Hopefully for the home team!
November teams are hard to beat.........:HitWall:

Central 20
Franklin County 14

I want Franklin County to win though :HitWall:
Franklin by 2 TD’s this time.
This is about the time of year that Central starts playing ball. They fly under the radar all season playing a brutal schedule, then out of no where hit the playoffs and start turning heads. Haven’t seen them play this year, but they usually have athletes all over the field.

Central 28
Franklin 14
I said toss up, but I believe Franklin will find away to get the win Friday night .
I think a lot of people are forgetting that Central only returned one starter off last years team and all those kids were Scroggin’s that graduated last year, I may be wrong but I think Central may start dropping off some after Scroggins departure it’s hard to replace a coach of his caliber.
Central will be a tough out. For sure. They rolled on Shelby this time around? Tommy2tone? What was that game like ?
Franklin county 28
Central 24
Central by 7
Who has actually seen both teams play? Any real information ? Or comparisons ?
i'll take Franklin in an absolute barn burner.
Franklin- 28
Central- 27
It's hard for me to pick against Central in this game. Central is a team you can never count out. So much tradition, experience, and coaching will go a long way in the playoffs. Franklin County is very good, but it seems like Central is on another level in the playoffs. Central wins 21-20.
FCSPY Wrote:Central will be a tough out. For sure. They rolled on Shelby this time around? Tommy2tone? What was that game like ?

Centrals passing game really hurt Shelby. Haven't seen them throw it that will. They lined up that big Defensive Tackle in the backfield and let him lead block for Mucker. He had over 200 yards in this game. Broke a couple of long ones and then Central, IMO, ran it up at the end.
Of course Centrals D was outstanding. I still think Franklin can throw it on them.
Flyers QB is banged up from what I'm hearing. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Central has always turned it up a notch come playoff time. They will be a hard out!
Jack Lambert Wrote:I think a lot of people are forgetting that Central only returned one starter off last years team and all those kids were Scroggin’s that graduated last year, I may be wrong but I think Central may start dropping off some after Scroggins departure it’s hard to replace a coach of his caliber.

This, Central is not getting the kids they once were when Scroggins was there.
Will this game be on the radio? I'd love to listen to this game.
This game has been moved to Woodford Co (turf).
Why did they move the game?
Who will this benefit the most?
I think Franklin gets them again. They seem different this year.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Why did they move the game?
Who will this benefit the most?

The Tweet I saw was from Central Athletics and all it said was because of the weather this week. Franklin Co plays in a goat ranch. It's terrible and to be honest, unsafe IMO.

I think it helps both teams to a degree but IMO the Flyers will benefit the most. It should really help their route running. I think Central should have demanded it stay on the FCHS grass. I think it would give them the best chance to win.

I guess we'll see.
Central 22
Franklin County 21
FoSho Wrote:Flyers QB is banged up from what I'm hearing. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I read elsewhere that Franklin lost their starting QB to a dislocated elbow last week and their backup would be playing against Central, that hill the Flyers had to climb just turned into a mountain.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I read elsewhere that Franklin lost their starting QB to a dislocated elbow last week and their backup would be playing against Central, that hill the Flyers had to climb just turned into a mountain.

It was his left elbow from what I heard....tough break either way.
FoSho Wrote:It was his left elbow from what I heard....tough break either way.

So it was his non throwing elbow?
Pages: 1 2