Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madisonvile 35 - Logan Co. 28 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought game.
Congrats To The Maroons ,Playing Against The Refs As Well,From The Way It Sounded On Radio...Why Is This Game At Hoptown?Madisonville Beat Them Couple Weeks Back.
Congrats Madisonville
Congrats to Madisonville
cuppett777 Wrote:Congrats To The Maroons ,Playing Against The Refs As Well,From The Way It Sounded On Radio...Why Is This Game At Hoptown?Madisonville Beat Them Couple Weeks Back.

Because it was a 3 way tie in district. Hoptown owned the tiebreaker and is 1 seed. Logan was 2, and Madisonville the 3 seed.
I listened to this game, and what a game it was. Could have gone either way. Madisonville had to overcome a lot of negative calls and still won. If Hopkinsvile plays next week the way they did against Calloway County the Maroon's will be district champs.
deadfish Wrote:I listened to this game, and what a game it was. Could have gone either way. Madisonville had to overcome a lot of negative calls and still won. If Hopkinsvile plays next week the way they did against Calloway County the Maroon's will be district champs.

If Hopkinsville plays anywhere close to how they played last week not only will Madisonville be district champs it will also be by running clock.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Because it was a 3 way tie in district. Hoptown owned the tiebreaker and is 1 seed. Logan was 2, and Madisonville the 3 seed.

ok so I know Logan beat Madisonville,but Madisonville Beat Hoptown,So How do They Do The Tiebreaker?
Congrats Paradise City, Mr. Peabody sure is proud!!!
I’m gonna stick with Hoptown beating the Maroons.