Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne (4-6) @ #8 Raceland (6-4) 11-8-19 (Round 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Raceland by running clock after the first quarter
Good luck bobcats! Whatever happens, you've had a good season. Keep improving!
Betsy Layne by eleventy billion.
First play from scrimmage for betsy lane results in a safety. Seth mills 4 Carrie's for 53 yards and a TD on the next drive. Rams block betsy lane punt, next possession 3 plays TD gunner lewis. 17-0 Rams. 8 mins left in 1st.
43-0 end of the 1st
57-0 At the half
Damn...just damn
These games are pointless. No reason this game should be played.
Can we do away with the 1st round of the playoffs already. This is a waste of time
So Taintsville and Raceland will put up over 100 points combined this week but yet one of them starts basketball season next week??? Lovely format me have for the playoffs
77-0 Final

Rams only had 300 yds of offense. Short field all night. Betsy Lane had 13 total yards of offense. This is embarrassing. I'm sure the stat line read the same for the other district playoff game.
Embarrassing to say the least!

Them boys didn’t want to be there and half of the fans didn’t want to be there. To be honest. I don’t even know why KHSAA have districts set up where everyone makes its that takes away from the “playoff” atmosphere. This game felt like nothing while I was there. I left the start of the 2nd. It was 50-0.

BL has some major rebuilding to do. The program is way off. It’s really sad to see.
Agreed. Looking at khsaa results. I lost count at 27 games decided by 40 points or more and 9 shutouts. Completely asinine to play these games.