Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 46 Floyd Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry
31 carries 406 yards

Floyd Central
134 total yards most against the JV

Pirates await winner of Pike Central and Lawrence Co
Congrats Pirates. Floyd Central needs to keep on working and hit the weight room during the off season. They have a good coach and will get better.

Belfry needs to take it one game at a time and get really focused on the new season. They have the athletes and more than enough potential to make a run to Kroger field. It boils down to how bad they want it deep down. 3A is wide open for who ever wants it the most.
My prediction was 3 points off 😣
Congrats to Belfry
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Congrats Pirates. Floyd Central needs to keep on working and hit the weight room during the off season. They have a good coach and will get better.

Belfry needs to take it one game at a time and get really focused on the new season. They have the athletes and more than enough potential to make a run to Kroger field. It boils down to how bad they want it deep down. 3A is wide open for who ever wants it the most.

This is a spot on assessment. With this team, it is going to boil down to the kids actually wanting it. While I know there are some who live and die with every play....there are others who still need to get on board. Whether that happens over the next couple of weeks remains too be seen.
Good showin from them big belfry boys, but them Bobcats from bell county is comin for u.
Keep it going Pirates!
Congrats Belfry. Onto basketball...
BeechwoodTigers6969 Wrote:Good showin from them big belfry boys, but them Bobcats from bell county is comin for u.

Better watch what you wish for you might get it. I mean you will get it lol.