Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jager Burton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where does highly regarded OG Jager Burton end up? He is visiting Alabama this weekend. Some of his offers include Alabama, Clemson, Oregon, Texas, Kentucky, Michigan, and others.
I really hope he stays here at Kentucky and gives us some hope for the offensive line he’s a real stud. But I believe he will end up at Clemson or Oregon. Hope he doesn’t wait too ling to decide or he will end up at EKU or something
I'm calling Clemson since his good buddy Walker Parks is going there.

I seriously doubt UK has much of a shot.
FoSho Wrote:I'm calling Clemson since his good buddy Walker Parks is going there.

Exactly what I was thinking my friend.
I’m thinking he’ll go to BGSU (Bowling Green State University). Kentucky would be too easy for him and he needs a challenge!
I think He’ll end up at Clemson him and the parks kid are really close.
Jager is very close with walker parks. They’ve been playing together since they were young. With walker committed to Clemson, I’d say it’s not long before Jager follows him there
Jager burton love how u play but your team is lucky the beechwood tigers aren’t in your division cause the would rock ur world. Go Tigers baby.
FoSho Wrote:I'm calling Clemson since his good buddy Walker Parks is going there.

Take it from me his cousin 64SUR.......................Kentucky........Marked it down , Go Big Blue :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Take it from me his cousin 64SUR.......................Kentucky........Marked it down , Go Big Blue :Cheerlead

.....you want to bet?
BeechwoodTigers6969 Wrote:Jager burton love how u play but your team is lucky the beechwood tigers aren’t in your division cause the would rock ur world. Go Tigers baby.
You are delusional. Ole FDU would running clock Beechwood this year sorry buddy.
No shot Beechwood has anything for FD this season, maybe in years past, but not this season. Love to see Jager at UK
FoSho Wrote:.....you want to bet?

:nope: