Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Corbin 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :partyhard

Corbin 5-4
Knox Central 3-7

Last meeting @ Knox Central 10/11/19
Corbin 38
Knox Central 21
Corbin pulls away in the second half
Hounds-35
Knox-14
Knox is a dangerous team. Knox is playing there best football right now. I look for Corbins DEFENSE to control the game. Wine didn’t play the last time either. Corbins offense has found there mojo. I look for Knox to bring there a game but I think Corbin rolls at home. 35-14.
Corbin 4 losses
Pulaski County 23
Corbin 22

Beechwood 26
Corbin 10

Wayne County 18
Corbin 16

Somerset 27
Corbin 26

Knox Central 7 losses
Ashland 21
Knox Central 13

Bell County 22
Knox Central 08

Harlan County 28
Knox Central 21

Bourbon County 31
Knox Central 12

Knoxville Central 43
Knox Central 07

Corbin 38
Knox Central 21

Wayne County 49
Knox Central 34
Corbins #9 should be back to add the Senior leadership to the team as the playoffs begin. I think he would have been a big help in the Somerset game. Knox will have a few players available that was out with injuries, I am hearing. Good luck to both teams and a injury free contest, leave it all on the field.
Healthy Corbin team means trouble for Knox Central.............Write it down :muscleman

Corbin 42
Knox Central 07
64SUR Wrote:Healthy Corbin team means trouble for Knox Central.............Write it down :muscleman

Corbin 42
Knox Central 07

Corbin hasn’t scored 40 points all season and Knox has only allows one team to score 40 on them. They very well may win but it won’t be 42-7.
Be close early. Corbin by 18.
Corbin by 13
Knox Central IS a dangerous team!! They had us down 21/0 in the first quarter!!

Corbin better ready to play some football Friday night, and I believe they will.

Hounds by 14.
Granny Bear Wrote:Knox Central IS a dangerous team!! They had us down 21/0 in the first quarter!!

Corbin better ready to play some football Friday night, and I believe they will.

Hounds by 14.

It’s funny how others view both as dangerous teams capable of knocking of a big guy on a given night, but what happens when two of those teams face each other? Should be a good game, I don’t look for it to be as close as the past few weeks for corbin though
Corbin by 2 scores. Tough to play someone again so quickly especially when both didn’t have healthy teams back in the previous matchup. Could be interesting because if that
UCfan1 Wrote:Corbin by 2 scores. Tough to play someone again so quickly especially when both didn’t have healthy teams back in the previous matchup. Could be interesting because if that

Just depends on which Corbin shows up in all honesty. If the best version of themselves do, and come hungry to play, it’ll be 21+ again. Our defense looked pretty good the past two weeks despite losing. But when you look at it, somerset was avg over 40 a game. And Sloan is racking up multiple TDs a game. We didn’t let either happen. They need to have confidence in themselves that they can play with anyone if they choose to do so. Unfortunately only they can create that confidence. I’m not taking anything away from KC but corbin as a team will decide their fate in this one
I'm taking Corbin in this matchup. Lost by 1 to a good Somerset team last week, they are getting better as the season goes on
Hounds by 14
Corbin gets its first win in 3 weeks.

Corbin 35
Knox Central 14
Hounds win, but my question is has anyone seen 64SUR tonight? I say he in Lexington at the President Trump rally.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hounds win, but my question is has anyone seen 64SUR tonight? I say he in Lexington at the President Trump rally.

They showed the news when Trump got off the plane and he was trying to get a autograph. Lol
Patriot1 Wrote:Hounds win, but my question is has anyone seen 64SUR tonight? I say he in Lexington at the President Trump rally.

Nah, I’m in Louisville tonight with the man Andy Beshear :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Nah, I’m in Louisville tonight with the man Andy Beshear :Cheerlead

Boooooooooooo!!!!!

I would say I hope your car breaks down, but....... it’s supposed to be cold Friday and I don’t want to update the whole game by myself hahah.
Hounds by 14. 64SUR is counting hanging chads.
64SUR Wrote:Nah, I’m in Louisville tonight with the man Andy Beshear :Cheerlead

Wth for you finally figured out who stole your wallet and got the dog pregnant? :Clap:
Knox Central coming to Corbin Confusedmoke:
SUR!!!! Stop posting!!! Charge that dang phone!!! Hahaha.
Hounds are finally getting all the pieces back. Injuries have helped derail their season.
Rumors has it Knox Central Tay Turner will be playing tonight. :HitWall:
Knox by 50!!!!

Nah. Jk. Corbin by 18
winner plays wayne at wayne. that's what i'm waiting for
Game playing YouTube and Facebook...
fridaynightfights Wrote:Corbin hasn’t scored 40 points all season and Knox has only allows one team to score 40 on them. They very well may win but it won’t be 42-7.

You’re right it was 42-21 Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2