Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard Co @ #1 Bell Co 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Bell County 48+
Garrard County 00
Bell County rolls!
Bobcats BIG!
Upset of the year Garrard County 2 Bell 0 in triple OT lol seriously tho it would take a huge miracle for Garrard to win this one. Bell should win 30+.
Bell by a bunch
Bell county 42
Garrard county 0
Bell County 42-6
Bells JV team will be playing by early 2nd quarter.
cadets1988 Wrote:Bells JV team will be playing by early 2nd quarter.

We should play our JV team the entire game.
Just the first step on the way to Kroger field. Hopefully this will be a injury free game for both teams. That being said Bell by 40 or 50.
Bell wins this one.

Bell Co 49
Garrard 0
BellCo18 Wrote:We should play our JV team the entire game.

Go ahead and get ask Coach Hilton to do that. And film it when you do!
Rip/Spin Wrote:Bell wins this one.

Bell Co 49
Garrard 0

That's what I figure. If Garrard can muster any 1st downs they do slow the game down. But I think they may be lucky to get a first down against Bell. It'll be power vs power, and I feel Bell will have the bigger stronger horses. Bell can out finesse them, and out power 'em. I mean with their starters...:-D
BellCo18 Wrote:We should play our JV team the entire game.

I hate crude comments like this. Garrard is no where near competing with our Bobcats this year, but they don’t deserve to be insulted for it. I’m sure their kids go to practice every day just like ours do.

Bell - 42
Garrard - 7
Bell can name their score in this game and based off the comments it looks like the fan base and coach Hilton go good together both appear to be as classy as a $2 hooker. The one thing I was never to fond of was the disrespect shown by a fan base who is never relevant until there so called hero shows back up only to probably this time retire instead of leave for another program. Good to see there is at least one bobcat fan that is grounded and pointed out the rude comments of others. Garrard might not be able to compete on Friday night but best believe it’s the playoff’s and their will be teams that will be able to play with Bell and when they come they may just remember how disrespectful Bell can be and show that on the score board against you karma is known to do that just saying.
As a Bell county fan , I don’t like disrespectful comments and our team in no way looks down on any team . This time of year any team can win because everyone is playing for there last game especially senior’s . Don’t judge our boys based on someone’s comments on this board ! The majority of Bell fan’s don’t feel that way! Kids work hard day in and day out to be a good team and they all deserve respect.
Running clock this week, next week and then RPI decides what happens on Log Mountain.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Bell can name their score in this game and based off the comments it looks like the fan base and coach Hilton go good together both appear to be as classy as a $2 hooker. The one thing I was never to fond of was the disrespect shown by a fan base who is never relevant until there so called hero shows back up only to probably this time retire instead of leave for another program. Good to see there is at least one bobcat fan that is grounded and pointed out the rude comments of others. Garrard might not be able to compete on Friday night but best believe it’s the playoff’s and their will be teams that will be able to play with Bell and when they come they may just remember how disrespectful Bell can be and show that on the score board against you karma is known to do that just saying.

Every team has fans who don’t intel the slightest bit of humility, just look at Corbin! Haha jk redpups. In all seriousness Dudley is actually a really good guy. Don’t get me wrong, he’s proud of what he’s done, if you don’t believe me just ask him! BUT he also knows how fortunate he is to be where he’s at. Grew up very poor in Washington co. and without a father. I’ve never seen him disrespect anyone that hadn't disrespected him already, and I’ve followed him very closely for quite some time now. I for one hate arrogance and will always point it out when I see it.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Bell can name their score in this game and based off the comments it looks like the fan base and coach Hilton go good together both appear to be as classy as a $2 hooker. The one thing I was never to fond of was the disrespect shown by a fan base who is never relevant until there so called hero shows back up only to probably this time retire instead of leave for another program. Good to see there is at least one bobcat fan that is grounded and pointed out the rude comments of others. Garrard might not be able to compete on Friday night but best believe it’s the playoff’s and their will be teams that will be able to play with Bell and when they come they may just remember how disrespectful Bell can be and show that on the score board against you karma is known to do that just saying.

Nah. That’s Corbin.
bobcatpride1 Wrote:I hate crude comments like this. Garrard is no where near competing with our Bobcats this year, but they don’t deserve to be insulted for it. I’m sure their kids go to practice every day just like ours do.

Bell - 42
Garrard - 7

Once again. Not being rude. Why not rest our starters? Going and scoring 80 isn’t a insult either on a team?
Bell needs to keep taking care of business and win us 4 straight home games. Coach will be sure to take it 1 game at a time.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:Upset of the year Garrard County 2 Bell 0 in triple OT lol seriously tho it would take a huge miracle for Garrard to win this one. Bell should win 30+.

It could happen. I watched a #1 in the state corbin team, who was undefeated with some big wins, lose to a team they had just beat 2 weeks prior in ‘99. Id say the odds of that happening here are very very low. Bell won’t face anyone decent until the 3rd round.
I agree anything can happen ! Have to take every game seriously!! Hound05
Bell by 36+