Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EaSt Carter @ Russell 11-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take the Devils 28-7 to set the rematch with the Tomcat's at Putnam.
Russell by 14
Russell 42
East Carter 07
Same result as last time
Has anyone heard about QB Charlie Jachimczuk left hand today? I know it is not his throwing hand but it could still bother him when throwing and running. He has ran for over 600 yards this year and is very important to Russell's offense. I was just wondering if anyone heard how he was doing and if he had an X-ray today?
david5164 Wrote:Has anyone heard about QB Charlie Jachimczuk left hand today? I know it is not his throwing hand but it could still bother him when throwing and running. He has ran for over 600 yards this year and is very important to Russell's offense. I was just wondering if anyone heard how he was doing and if he had an X-ray today?
Heard it's broken this morning but can't comfirm that. Would be a a huge lose for Russell if he out against Ashland and beyond if they were to pull the upset.
T-CATS Wrote:Heard it's broken this morning but can't comfirm that. Would be a a huge lose for Russell if he out against Ashland and beyond if they were to pull the upset.

That would imo be an even bigger loss to the basketball team as he is the point guard with basketball just a few weeks away.
T-CATS Wrote:Heard it's broken this morning but can't comfirm that. Would be a a huge lose for Russell if he out against Ashland and beyond if they were to pull the upset.
It wouldn’t be an upset
M&G Wrote:It wouldn’t be an upset
Ashland best them on the road. Ashland is the district champs. They beat Ashland at Putnam it’s an upset!!!!
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland best them on the road. Ashland is the district champs. They beat Ashland at Putnam it’s an upset!!!!
Ashland isn't district champs yet. The winner of round 2 is district champs. The regular season was just for rpi purposes and seed to see who hosted.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ashland isn't district champs yet. The winner of round 2 is district champs. The regular season was just for rpi purposes and seed to see who hosted.

The RPI wouldn’t consider it an upset but I’m pretty sure it would be.
I've heard that he is good for Friday and that it's not broken. Like you I can't confirm that. We will have to wait and see if he plays Friday.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I've heard that he is good for Friday and that it's not broken. Like you I can't confirm that. We will have to wait and see if he plays Friday.

Was hoping I was wrong seems like a good kid hate for him to miss the playoffs
Call it what you want ��. We haven’t beaten East Carter the 2nd time yet...and I will not dis them..they have a very good team. Are tomcats automatically in to second round ?
If y’all lost to East you should fire TJ right on the R after the game.
M&G Wrote:Call it what you want ��. We haven’t beaten East Carter the 2nd time yet...and I will not dis them..they have a very good team. Are tomcats automatically in to second round ?
Nothings automatic but Ashland Russell 2nd Round matchup is almost a lock. If either loses that would be one of the bigger upsets in 3A.
Should the rematch happen...I hope it’s as good as the 1st game. A cleanly played game with no injuries either side.....
Ashland vs. Russell matchups have always been outstanding and I know Ashland in the last 9-10 years had the advantage but it is one of the best rivals in the area. Russell had its opportunities in the first game to win at home but 2-3 mistakes cost them the game. I hope we do see another Russell vs. Ashland matchup and I am sure Putnam will be packed and it will be a great game.
Would love to see EC pull it off. EC in an upset 22-20.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland best them on the road. Ashland is the district champs. They beat Ashland at Putnam it’s an upset!!!!

If you want to say it's an upset, then okay, but a mild one at best. You're acting like Ashland dominated Russell, & they didn't. They won in the last minutes by one TD. Russell had more rushing yardage than Ashland's total yardage combined.

It will be another tight game if they both advance.
Russell by 20
I think this game will play out the same as the other one. Close for a bit and then Russell takes control. East is a much improved team this year, but their year ends tonight.
East Carter 14
Russel 41