Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Middlesboro 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions. :Cheerlead

Middlesboro 7-3
Leslie County 5-5

Last meeting @ Leslie County 10/04/19
Middlesboro 28
Leslie County 27
Anyone out/hurt for Leslie County before making my predictions :Cheerlead Harlan vs Leslie County game has me thinking something ain’t right. :popcorn:
Leslie is banged up with 3-5 players questionable as of last that I heard. Leslie hasn’t been playing good football as of lately and really hasn’t played to their potential all season. Gonna be a realist here and say that our season ends Friday night.
Middlesboro-35
My Eagles-21
Jackets by a touchdown.
Middlesboro advances
Leslie has probably 5 kids out for sure, and another 2 or 3 banged up. If Leslie was healthy, I would pick them.
Middlesboro 21
Leslie 20
Leslie is 5-4, only had 9 games scheduled.
MountainBaller Wrote:Leslie is 5-4, only had 9 games scheduled.

Why did they only schedule 9 games?
Middlesboro by 2 td’s.
MountainBaller Wrote:Leslie is 5-4, only had 9 games scheduled.

South Laurel canceled their game against Leslie.
WestCarterComet Wrote:Why did they only schedule 9 games?

Scheduled 10 but South Laurel canceled
They had 10 originally, but something happened with the South Laurel game.
If Leslie can play up to their potential this could be one of the best first round games in the state.
This will be the best game of the first round. Probably the only good game around.
I’m not sold on Middlesboro just yet. Confusednicker:

Leslie County 28
Middlesboro 27
24-14 leslie
Too many injuries and too much underachieving for Leslie to overcome.
I feel like Leslie County may be one of the most disappointing teams in 2A and in Eastern Kentucky this year. After watching the Eagles last year, I thought they would be a top ten team in 2A this year. With that being said, Middlesboro has been the surprise team this year in 2A and Eastern Kentucky. I would have never dreamed of Middlesboro being the #2 seed in our district at the beginning of the year. You have to give credit to Middlesboro and their coaching staff. Middlesboro will be a force to reckon with in the upcoming years, if the coaching staff stays in place. At the end of the day, I feel like the Eagles are too banged up to be able to over come the Jackets. Middlesboro wins 28-14. Good luck to both teams.
Jackets by 7. South Laurel has a history of not honoring agreements and cancelling games. Low rent program.
I agree Middlesboro is the biggest surprise in 2A. I watched them in a scrimmage at Knox and again against Whitley and didn’t think they would win a game. 7 - 3 is an unbelievable accomplishment this year. They have greatly improved all year. Future is very bright in Jacket Land!
French has showed why he is a hall of famer.
I agree.
Leslie County has better talent than what their record would reflect. An upset would not surprise me.
Middlesboro by a touchdown.
Jackets jackets jackets...
I agree. Would not surprise me if Leslie beat Middlesboro either. Middlesboro has had a great season and the future is very bright, but would not surprise me at all if Leslie won. Middlesboro only won by one point last game. Game could go either way.