Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Harlan County 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions. TongueirateSho

Harlan County 7-3
Clay County 7-3

Last meeting @ Clay County 09/27/19
Harlan County 21
Clay County 07
Harlan rolls 28-14
Clay 28-22, Clay is improving under Sizemore and Harlan County is going in reverse.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Clay 28-22, Clay is improving under Sizemore and Harlan County is going in reverse.

Harlan’s loses 3 games this year to teams that not many teams would beat and there going in reverse. 😉
Harlan county losses are to at Johnson central , at Wayne county, and at Bell county. That was one of the most stupid posts I have seen on here in a long time. If you take away the horrible first quarter (which I know you can't) HC won the last 3 quarters against Bell.
Harlan County 35
Clay County 14
Bull got out! Wrote:Harlan’s loses 3 games this year to teams that not many teams would beat and there going in reverse. 😉

And who exactly of high caliber did they beat?
The Battle of Who Wants Johnson Central? Nevertheless, should be a really good game. The last one was neck and neck until things opened up for the Black Bears at the end. I believe the Tigers will keep it close again but home field will be the edge for Harlan County.

Harlan County - 28
Clay County - 20
fridaynightfights Wrote:And who exactly of high caliber did they beat?

Who has Clay County beat that’s high caliber? Harlan is not a bad team you said they are going in reverse, and I said they have basically only lost to some of the best teams right now in the state. I’m happy for Clay County but Harlan has had a heck of a year as well. So how again is Harlan going in reverse?
UKCC Wrote:The Battle of Who Wants Johnson Central? Nevertheless, should be a really good game. The last one was neck and neck until things opened up for the Black Bears at the end. I believe the Tigers will keep it close again but home field will be the edge for Harlan County.

Harlan County - 28
Clay County - 20

I agree!! Home field advantage will be an edge and I expect the crowd to be HUGE for HC. Clay is no push over, so I also agree with this projected score.

Go Black Bears!!!

Oh, and this is not a battle for Who Wants Johnson Central. Believe me NOBODY wants Johnson Central!!!
Harlan County 28-14
fridaynightfights Wrote:Clay 28-22, Clay is improving under Sizemore and Harlan County is going in reverse.
They are definitely not in reverse, but you are talking out your rear end.
Harlan by 3 tds
Bears- 28
Tigers-7
Granny Bear Wrote:I agree!! Home field advantage will be an edge and I expect the crowd to be HUGE for HC. Clay is no push over, so I also agree with this projected score.

Go Black Bears!!!

Oh, and this is not a battle for Who Wants Johnson Central. Believe me NOBODY wants Johnson Central!!!

Haha, that’s what I meant. I should’ve said, “Who wants to deal with Johnson Central?” The answering being no one.
Harlan by 6
I believe Jordan Steele will lead the Harlan County Black Bears to a W and advance in the playoffs
Bears by 12.
Black Bears gonna smoke some Tiger hind end.
Tiggers have had a good year but the Bears are to physical