Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek 38 Pulaski County 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pulaski County. I think it is safe to say that the cheese is off the Maroon's crackers at this point.
Congrats to Tates Creek.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Final from Pulaski County. I think it is safe to say that the cheese is off the Maroon's crackers at this point.
I think its safe to say that you take Grundy and Sherron out of your Bunny lineup they dont win half their games. Pulaski has three of their top 4 offensive players out. Basking in Pulaski's misery are we?
Frozen Tundra Wrote:I think its safe to say that you take Grundy and Sherron out of your Bunny lineup they dont win half their games. Pulaski has three of their top 4 offensive players out. Basking in Pulaski's misery are we?

The salt is strong in you. Just an observation.
Good gravy. It's pretty simplistic. Pulaski was banged up and it showed. Pulaski is still a great team and would not be shocked to see them turns some heads in the playoffs. As for taking a shot at the "bunny lineup"...why? Truly no one is capable of being the bigger person anymore and we wonder why these teens and children act the way they do. Sad. Truly sad. It's a game and has no bearing on life, but attitude does and from what I see there is a bunch of crappy attitudes. Let the kids play and be done with the extra crap.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:I think its safe to say that you take Grundy and Sherron out of your Bunny lineup they dont win half their games. Pulaski has three of their top 4 offensive players out. Basking in Pulaski's misery are we?

Injuries are part of the game and everyone deals with them at some point. Tates Creek was without the service of players also, including arguably their best defensive player. Don’t think in this case it would have mattered wether Pulaski had their players or not. Tates Creek dominated the game from start to finish. They were significantly more athletic and probably could have scored 2-3 more touchdowns if they had kept throwing it instead of running it once they got a “running clock”. Pulaski’s Defense, which was not missing players had no answer for Tates Creek’s passing game. TC was 27 of 40 for 537 yards, 5 TD’s, 0 Interceptions and had 600 yards of offense in slightly less than 3 quarters.