Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey 22 Garrard 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casey finishes 5-5 on the season, with tons of crucial injuries we had to overcome, an overall tougher schedule, but pull to .500 in the final regular season game. Coach Steve Stonebraker hits the 100 career win milestone, at age 45 (I think). Coach served a stint in the college ranks, and has taken on many tough jobs, including my own Casey Rebels. Kind of easy to step into a Corbin, Boyle, or a Bell, definitely into a Christian or Catholic school and recruit your way to wins, or already have tons of talent, and huge numbers already in place. Just been a fun time for a school with very few years of success to now compete each and every night, and win more than we lose. Congrats, Stoney, congrats seniors. Congrats to seniors across the state, and coaches, staff, and fans who love the game just as much as I do. I will poke fun at teams on here, but it's rarely personal. Good luck to all, and prayers you remain injury free from here on out. I sure wish we had been.
Congrats to Casey County. The program has improved dramatically. The last couple of seasons were not aberations and they will continue to be competitive.
Congrats Casey!