Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RUMOR - Whitaker at Hazard???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else heard this? Coach Whitaker and his son are now enrolled at Hazard High school, also some other transfer as well. Whitaker may be the new assistant coach. Is there any truth to this?
This thread will be watched/closed...Lets keep this straight and not a rumor mill.
Yes this is true Whitaker and another boy were both at Hazard High School today.
theboss Wrote:Yes this is true Whitaker and another boy were both at Hazard High School today.
Did Eddie get a job at Hazard and did these boys enroll at Hazard today????
Hard for me to believe.
Yes it is true the boys were at school today. Although Whitaker hasn't been offered a job as of yet. Most likely he might be a social studies teacher at Roy.G.Eversole.
Can we get some people to back up this Rumor?
I'm a bit lost to who Coach Whitaker is, could anyone fill me in?
Fenix Wrote:I'm a bit lost to who Coach Whitaker is, could anyone fill me in?

He Coached Bell Co. last year.
I've heard the same thing. GOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!
So whats the story on these guys????? School has started everywhere, is there no one out there that can confirm where these kids are enrolled in school?????
I heard this morning that Eddie Whitaker took a teaching job at Pineville and his son enrolled there.
Harlan Man Wrote:I heard this morning that Eddie Whitaker took a teaching job at Pineville and his son enrolled there.

They are enrolled at Hazard and Whitaker will be an assistant to Al Holland.
That should make the region interesting. I've seen Josh and Warren play and they can flat play. I'm from the 13th region and Hazard is getting 2 difference makers.
This has to be huge for the bulldogs!
jbs wont be able to handle hazard this upcoming season
The6thMan Wrote:jbs wont be able to handle hazard this upcoming season

jbs wont be able to handle a lot of teams this yr im afraid to say!!!!!!!!!
HotSauce32 Wrote:jbs wont be able to handle a lot of teams this yr im afraid to say!!!!!!!!!

A joke right?