Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 53 Belfry 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final from Pond Creek.

Congratulations to the Golden Eagles.
JC came out and popped Belfry right in the mouth. The 2nd or 3rd play from scrimmage was a long TD run. That little squib kick they did all night seemed to fluster belfry and they didn’t know what to do. JC fans. Y’all have a heck of a team. No excuses here. Belfry didn’t play like they should. I’ve said it for years. The true wishbone formation is deadly. And y’all proved it tonight. Good luck in the playoffs. Bro gv the gold to the mountains in 4A. God bless.
JC dominates from the opening kick, and they shut Dixon down big time! Good luck to JC in the playoffs! JC and Boyle will be a dandy, I’ve got my money on the black and gold team in that matchup! One bright spot for the Pirates tonight Mounts was playing with some great hard hitting defense
Wow
COACHITALL Wrote:JC dominates from the opening kick, and they shut Dixon down big time! Good luck to JC in the playoffs! JC and Boyle will be a dandy, I’ve got my money on the black and gold team in that matchup! One bright spot for the Pirates tonight Mounts was playing with some great hard hitting defense

Complete domination by JC. Hands down. Belfry has to put this one behind them and focus on the playoff task at hand.
Best team won tonight. I hate a loss but it softens when it’s to a former Pirate. Congrats to JC darn good team this year.
Wow!! I almost like this outcome though. It shows JC is very able to win 4A and it will also refocus the pirates to bring one back to the pond as well.
Hound05 Wrote:Wow!! I almost like this outcome though. It shows JC is very able to win 4A and it will also refocus the pirates to bring one back to the pond as well.
It would surprise me if they didn’t win it after watching them tonight.
JC is a machine!! A well oiled machine!!
Yikes. Didn’t call this one.

JC is great and them vs. Boyle will be must see
Great physical game by JC. They are gonna be a tough out in 4a.
JC vs Boyle will be epic

Belfry is still my pick to win 3A
As bad as i hate to say it i called this one and was hoping I’d be proven wrong. But JC is just tough, no way around it. Their game with Boyle in the finals will be a dandy but i think Boyle wins it. Any other year and I’d have JC winning another title. As for tonight, better team won and belfry will be just fine heading into the playoffs.
The steak house was good 👍👍
JC is the best team East of Lexington. Congrats to Coach Matney and the Eagles.
Hands down best team I’ve watched in a long time. Coach Matney has the Eagles Rolling. Good luck. See you guys at KROGER FIELD.
Dline Wrote:The steak house was good 👍👍
Glad you liked it. It’s been there for years. Just different names. Lol.

With such a creative name they better back it up in the kitchen.
Congrats JC! Hope you bring the hardware home.
skully03 Wrote:It would surprise me if they didn’t win it after watching them tonight.

Who? Or both?

Which one?
Hound05 Wrote:Who? Or both?
I guess I should have clarified. I was talking about JC. I do look for Belfry to regroup and refocus for a deep playoff run. Hopefully to Kroger field as well.
Spud6 Wrote:Which one?
We only have one steak place over here at Belfry. It’s actual name is The Steakhouse.
Congrats To Jc- Hard To Pick Against My Pirates Even In The Pickems Where I Had 1 Point Lead And Could Of Stayed A Head...May They Both Bring Back Titles In 5 Weeks
skully03 Wrote:I guess I should have clarified. I was talking about JC. I do look for Belfry to regroup and refocus for a deep playoff run. Hopefully to Kroger field as well.

Oh I agree, JC def has a solid chance to bring it home. I know this Boyle team. They are the real deal, but they do have their weaknesses. Corbin figured it out the 2nd meeting between them. Maybe JC will too, but it’ll take a solid and almost perfect effort for either team to prevail. If one doesn’t show up to play, they’ll be going home with an L. No room for mistakes on either side. Too very dangerous and skilled teams.

Belfry also has a chance because 3A is kinda down and somewhat even across the board with several contenders. Belfry has the skill to win it all, but they need to show up. Desales does too, but they are almost in the same boat as belfry, inconsistent at times. Bell has some talent and weapons to win it, but their lack of playing good teams might come back to haunt them if they make it far enough. Several others are in it too. 3A is as open as any of them. I wouldn’t bet on it to save my life haha
skully03 Wrote:We only have one steak place over here at Belfry. It’s actual name is The Steakhouse.

Where’s it at? Never heard of it.
Spud6 Wrote:Where’s it at? Never heard of it.
Up on the hill behind Foodcity. We have A Mcdonald, giovannis and the Steakhouse up there. Side by side by side also have a small inside Mall up there with a captain D’s and an Arby’s
Congrats to Eagles.
Complete domination by JC. Looking forward to the matchup with Boyle. Hate to overlook opponents, but I just don’t see anyone in the East slowing JC down.
Congratulations to the Golden Eagles
Pages: 1 2 3