Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Campbellsville @ 1A Kentucky Country Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are Campbellsville's chances to upset the Class A leader in RPI scoring, Kentucky Country Day? Anybody have any updates on Campbellsville's star player, I know he missed last week's game against Louisville Holy Cross?
If Campbellsville has Corley then they are the favorite in my opinion. Campbellsville is the best team in there district when healthy.
Campbellsville by 1. KCD could prove us all wrong and could work their way to shooting down JetPilot.
I was told today that Corley should be back for Campbellsville. I'll take the Eagles after hearing that information.

Campbellsville 35
KCD 28
I think KCD will win this one.
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville by 1. KCD could prove us all wrong and could work their way to shooting down JetPilot.

Probably not the first time he’s been shot at but that for another time.

As for KCD beating Pikeville... I think Pikeville could let KCD listen to the play calls and still not stop them.
2000PHS Wrote:Probably not the first time he’s been shot at but that for another time.

As for KCD beating Pikeville... I think Pikeville could let KCD listen to the play calls and still not stop them.

2000PHS and The rest can shoot at Jet but yow will never bring him down. This game will be an interesting to a lot of teams in 1A.
Jet will be dropping napalm on some pretenders in next couple of weeks.
Any updates from this game?