Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Lawrence Co. @ 1A Raceland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Dawgs travel to RAM Stadium Friday.
Thoughts?
Rams by 14
Raceland 28-7
Raceland by 3 scores. Just hope we can stay healthy. LC always super physical. Good or bad, when u play LC u know u have played a football game!
Rams win but might be closer than most think, one team can’t run the other can’t throw if LC can run well enough to play keep away they will keep it close but not close enough
I think the Rams will score a lot but I believe that LC can run the ball and keep the Rams offense off the field that they can make it a closer game.
Lot's of history between these two teams. Both with earned respect for each other. The Rams are and should be a the favorite for this years match-up but I think if the Dawgs don't turn the ball over this could be a lot closer than many expect. But that's a big if, either way this is always a great game to get out and watch classic High School football. Good luck to both teams and praying for a injury free game.
Lawrence County really has nothing to lose in this game and a loss for Raceland would most certainly hurt morale going into the playoffs. I think this game will be close with Raceland scoring late to put it away.

Rams 27
Dawgs 15
The weather keeps LC in this game and gives them a chance to maybe even pull it off at the end!
I see this one being an offensive struggle. I’ve watched both teams in person and both teams are just plain bad offensively. Lawrence County struggles to run the ball in a run heavy scheme and Raceland tries to be a passing team but their scheme is awful to watch. I do think that Lawrence has the better offense though because who knows what Raceland is trying to do offensively. This one will be a low scoring game but I believe Lawrence is the better team.
Lawrence 14
Raceland 6
Ralph Furley Wrote:I see this one being an offensive struggle. I’ve watched both teams in person and both teams are just plain bad offensively. Lawrence County struggles to run the ball in a run heavy scheme and Raceland tries to be a passing team but their scheme is awful to watch. I do think that Lawrence has the better offense though because who knows what Raceland is trying to do offensively. This one will be a low scoring game but I believe Lawrence is the better team.
Lawrence 14
Raceland 6
Lol
Rams working towards revenge against Paintsville. They are focused and will administer a whipping
Any one know where a person can listen to this game at on the web? The station that had been carrying the LC games this year didn't carry it last week so probably won't this one either.
Dawg Family Wrote:Any one know where a person can listen to this game at on the web? The station that had been carrying the LC games this year didn't carry it last week so probably won't this one either.

koolhits1057.com should have it on the web on one of their three channels.
Dawg Family Wrote:Any one know where a person can listen to this game at on the web? The station that had been carrying the LC games this year didn't carry it last week so probably won't this one either.

My Town tv on Facebook may stream the game online if you want to watch it. I never know if they stream until game time.
Thanks guys really appreciate it. I moved out of the area about 7 years ago and it's really hard to keep up with all the local teams. I think this could be a good one it usually is. Good luck to both.
Dawg Family Wrote:Thanks guys really appreciate it. I moved out of the area about 7 years ago and it's really hard to keep up with all the local teams. I think this could be a good one it usually is. Good luck to both.

I feel you. I haven't lived in NEKY since the early 90's. Streamed games and this site are the only way I can keep up with EKY sports, particularly Raceland.
My Town tv on Facebook is streaming the game.
21-7 Rams end of 1st quarter
34-7 Rams halftime
Pretty much all raceland has to do is complete a pass and it will go for a td.
Rams sending a message it is playoff time
Ralph Furley Wrote:I see this one being an offensive struggle. I’ve watched both teams in person and both teams are just plain bad offensively. Lawrence County struggles to run the ball in a run heavy scheme and Raceland tries to be a passing team but their scheme is awful to watch. I do think that Lawrence has the better offense though because who knows what Raceland is trying to do offensively. This one will be a low scoring game but I believe Lawrence is the better team.
Lawrence 14
Raceland 6
whoops
Running clock Ralph!