Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else LOVE this game other than me?
If so, what is your favorite weapon and favorite boss....
I planned on buying it but I don't have my PS2 at college, so I'll wait til summer I guess.
I haven't played this one yet. But I have played the others, and loved them.
Do they only make it for PS2
theswag Wrote:Does anyone else LOVE this game other than me?
If so, what is your favorite weapon and favorite boss....

Actually, I just finished it. Have you beaten it yet? I thought it was by far the best Metal Gear Solid game ever made. The storyline was great. The fight scene against the boss is unlike any I've ever seen. It was just awesome.

My favorite weapon was the shotgun. It was just bad. My next favorite would be the American machinegun.

My favorite boss was The Fury. He was just awesome.

Overall, I give the game an 'A' without a doubt. What did you think theswag?
The story line was flippin sweet.... I just wanna know who Boss's child was..
My favorite boss fight would have to be The End. you can actually hold him up and get his Camoflauge. If you beat him with the Mk22 or EZGun, you get teh Mosin Nagant.
My favorite weapon is the Single Action Army. i use that with the Infinity Face Paint to get inlimited ammo. i walk around and pretend im Ocelot.... Just bouncing bullets into peoples heads and stuff... Bad.

Hurley, it is only for PS2.
I've read where you can find out who the Boss's child is by the game providing you with hints throughout. I'd like to know also.