Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2A Lexington Christian @ 1A Paintsville 11/1/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams seem suited for a run in their respective classes , it’ll be interesting to see who all is full go in this one it’s at Memorial Stadium the atmosphere will be electric , and Paintsville has a very good defense that’ll keep them in this one , is that enough to secure the big win on Senior Night. No, but this one should be a dandy
Lexington Christian 21
Paintsville 13
Lca - 28
phs - 14
LCA by 21
LCA by 14
LCA 49
Painstville 20
LCA speed will be a huge factor. They have speed and quickness in all phases. Paintsville, big but mobile with home field advantage. Both teams very well coached. Should be a good one with the edge to LCA.
Any of you math people care to explain if this game benefits either as far as RPI goes?

My question is could this game cost Paintsville the 3 position or even possibly move them up to the 2 if Pikeville lost.

Personally, I would rest key players and if Paintsville dropped to the 4 spot, so be it
Lca 24-8
I have to disagree with 2000PHS on this one, play to win and let the chips fall where they may. Right now it don’t matter because I don’t think the first four is going to change in the RPI. I think you try to stay sharp and keep the momentum going in to the playoffs. Sure you want everyone healthy but that don’t mean they aren’t going to get hurt in the first playoff game. Now if they are already not 100 % sure it would be good but with who they have to play in the first round they can rest them then. Seen it worked both ways so I guess it’s the coaches decision but that’s just my opinion. This game with LCA is definitely going to be a challenge for Paintsville but I don’t think it’s going to be as high scoring as some of the predictions, now that is just my opinion but it’s according to who plays,too.
LCA up 6-0
LCA now up 21-0 around 8 minutes left in 2nd
21-7 LCA Halftime

Paintsville will receive the 2nd half kickoff.

Breaking news: LCA is a decent football team with speed to spare.

J. Phelps- DNP
Phelps out definitely hurts Tigers chance coming back in this one.
Paintsville throws interception on 3rd & 8 after good drive to get it down just inside 10. Back breaker
First game I’ve been to in two years, was ready to leave after the 1st quarter.

In all honesty, this score should be a lot worse. No Phelps hurts bad, then add 5-6 turnovers doesn’t help. The undersized DL of LCA absolutely wore the big Paintsville OL our the entire game.
Score?
bac2369 Wrote:Score?

It was 35-7 with a few minutes to go when I turned the radio off on my way home.
They can’t run Phelps 42 times a game and expect him to stay healthy. Not suprised. Raceland beats them in the playoffs
35-7 LCA Final
Hambley Wrote:They can’t run Phelps 42 times a game and expect him to stay healthy. Not suprised. Raceland beats them in the playoffs

Hyden didn’t look healthy tonight. He got beat to death.