Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 6A Rankings 10-26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Male
2. Trinity
3. North Hardin
4. DuPont Manuel
5. Saint Xavier
6. Fern Creek
7. Central Hardin
8. Simon Kenton
9. Henderson County
10. Ballard

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
I think McCracken will get revenge in the playoffs.
Looks good to me for now.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think McCracken will get revenge in the playoffs.
Not if pride and ego interfere with play calling again. We had 50 yds rushing all night. Then with couple of minutes left we were gonna lineup and impose our WILL on Hendo in the Wildcat. Played right into their coaches hands.
Looks like Jefferson and Hardin County have a stranglehold on 6A
I think more than anything, the Stangs let that game go early on by not showing up until they were down 2 scores.
E's Army Wrote:Looks like Jefferson and Hardin County have a stranglehold on 6A

Mostly due to realignment imo. Losing Scott and FD severely hurt the representation of the Lexington area and the 6A teams remaining all seem down this year. Fern Creek moving from 5A to 6A also added another solid team to the Louisville 6A scene.

Overall the class does feel weak this year. It's nice to see some growth from the Hardin County schools, but it's hard to round out a top ten because of a scarcity of teams with solid records.
Fayette County teams always under achieve.
Records vs Calpreps top 3500 (top quarter to show some differentiation)
1. Male 5-0
2. Trinity 6-2
3. North Hardin 3-0
4. DuPont Manuel 2-1
5. Saint Xavier 2-3
6. Fern Creek 1-2
7. Central Hardin 1-1
8. Simon Kenton 1-3
9. Henderson County 1-0
10. Ballard 0-5

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.