Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newport Central Catholic vs Beechwood 11-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this battle of Northern Kentucky. NewCath defense has been on point and Beechwood seems to be doing well as of late. This was a close game last year think could be even closer this year maybe.

NewCath 21
Beechwood 14
Truly believe this tells us where NCC is in 1A
Should be a phenomenal game.
PHSForever Wrote:Truly believe this tells us where NCC is in 1A

Absolutely.

Beechwood would be right there with Paintsville in the standings so this should be a good gauge of NCC.

I still expect them to be in the final 4 regardless of this outcome.
Most likely. Honestly don’t see anyone right now out of the west who would be serious challengers to Pikeville, Paintsville or a Raceland
Beechwood by 14
PHSForever Wrote:Most likely. Honestly don’t see anyone right now out of the west who would be serious challengers to Pikeville, Paintsville or a Raceland

Pikeville will walk into the finals unless Paintsville comes to Pikeville in round 4. Don’t take that as I’m saying we would come down there and win, just saying out of all Class A competition, Paintsville is the best Pikeville could face.
Ncc
I look forward to this matchup almost every year.
Both of these teams have claims as contenders
Not much to say here
Beechwood 24
NCC 10
Beechwood by 10
Bechwood will win this they always do.
NewCath has to beat Beechwood before I can pick them. Beechwood has owned them in recent years.
Halftime 7 Beechwood 3 NewCath
NewCath wins 17 Beechwood 14