Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Rockcastle County vs 4A Lincoln County 11/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle County (6-3) is coming off a total team win this passed week and are riding a 3 game win streak that has seen the team come together and be clicking on all cylinders at the right time. Mean while Lincoln County (3-6) must travel to Mt. Vernon coming off a heart breaking overtime loss for the 3rd time this season. Lincoln has been right at the hump all season but hasn’t been able to leap across. 3 overtime loses in one season are rare and hard to over come. Lincoln county is just 3 TD’s and 3 overtime loses away from a completely different season and a 8-1 record instead of 3-6 they have now. While district matchup for the playoffs are all set this still can have RPI implications for Rockcastle if they are able to make it out of a tough district in the playoffs. Who comes out on top Rock or Lincoln ?
Go Rockets!
Neighbors- who wants the the most!
Hard to say. We have scrimmaged one, and played another. Really can't tell anything from that. Lincoln seemed to bully us a little more, but could be a style matchup thing. Rock beat us narrowly after a crazy comeback by my team, but Rock still held on to win. Lincoln, had we been keeping score (and we know you can't truly equate that in scrimmages), but it was something like 5 scores to 2, somewhere in that range. But against Lincoln our top playmaker, speed/agility guy, and starting corner was still playing for us. His ACL was torn the next scrimmage vs Western Hills. So we were full strength in the Lincoln scrimmage on offense, but down a linebacker. Got our linebacker back for Rockcastle, but our best playmaker was out. Lol. So basically I'm telling you nothing. This game is a tossup, IMO. Rock seems to be improving since we played them. They finish off games in which they lead.
Picking Lincoln period Confusednicker:

Lincoln County 41
Rockcastle County 28
Noah Parkey played his best game of the season in my opinion this past week. Passed for 180 yards in a down pour of rain while still able to rush for 134 yards and had 4 TD’s. That’s a solid performance from the QB position in good weather conditions and he did this in poor weather conditions. Team has been improving every week and playing good solid football I think this game being at home Rock will find a way to get the win hopefully.

Rock 34
Lincoln 27
Fear the Rock. Rock by 7
It’s a cold November day! Better bundle up tonight it’s going to be cold! Good luck everyone and let’s finish the season strong tonight Rock!
A TD either way.

Good luck to both teams.
I'll take the Patriots in this game. Both teams have improved as the season has progressed.

Lincoln 35
Rock 28
64SUR Wrote:Picking Lincoln period Confusednicker:

Lincoln County 41
Rockcastle County 28

Looks like you got fooled on this prediction 64 lol game wasn’t even close Rock dominated start to finish Lincoln never got going and didn’t even get on the score board until 4th quarter Rock stopped pass and shut down the run. Rock is looking better and better each week.