Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Introducing the newest member of my family....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is Gidget. She is a 6 week old Pekingese. She weighs 15 ounces. I am posting a few of Baby Girl to give you and idea what she will look like when she grows up and how small she really is. Baby weighs 8.5 lbs.
Ahh how cute.
Have I said I love dogs, lol...Too Cute!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Have I said I love dogs, lol...Too Cute!

Big Grin Yea I agree
I am just wondering... With eyes like that could it get away with anything? lol
very cute and good pictures.
Cute as a button!
Is Baby Girl the mother to Gidget? They are precious!
BlueBells Wrote:Is Baby Girl the mother to Gidget? They are precious!

No relation at all. The wife just decided that Baby Girl needed a playmate and I did not want a male so we found this little girl. So far so good.
Midee... you did good... she looks just like ya!! LOL....

Seriously, VERY... VERY cute puppy!!!
I bought my wife a pekingese before my 12 year old was born, thought it was the cutes thing I ever seen. After a week, I was ready to kill it.:HitWall: It was the most ill temper dog I have ever seen. My wife could be laying on the couch and you could watch it sneak around the corner like a lion ready to pounce on there prey and bamm it would pounce and bite every where it could and bark like it was a rot. Could not house break it to save my life. I give over $400 for it and gave it away after 3 weeks. The people I gave it too ended up taking it to the pound, swore it was possessed.Smile
thats a cute dog Midee, lol...for some reason, I have a feeling its quicker than my 110 lb miniature collie "Beardog" Smile
TidesHoss32 Wrote:thats a cute dog Midee, lol...for some reason, I have a feeling its quicker than my 110 lb miniature collie "Beardog" Smile

Gidget ain't very quick cause she is so pudgy. Baby is the fastest little dog I have ever seen though. she can get away in a heartbeat.Smile
Crossbones Wrote:I bought my wife a pekingese before my 12 year old was born, thought it was the cutes thing I ever seen. After a week, I was ready to kill it.:HitWall: It was the most ill temper dog I have ever seen. My wife could be laying on the couch and you could watch it sneak around the corner like a lion ready to pounce on there prey and bamm it would pounce and bite every where it could and bark like it was a rot. Could not house break it to save my life. I give over $400 for it and gave it away after 3 weeks. The people I gave it too ended up taking it to the pound, swore it was possessed.Smile

You know I have heard that many times about Pekes. The big one is the sweetest little girl you could ask for. She barks if someone comes up on the porch but other than that you never hear here. There are many little kids that come over and pick her up and drag her around and she has never even offered to bite any of them. Heck I would bite them if they drug me around the way they do. I guess you get lucky every so often and get a good one. All baby wants is to set in your lap and be petted.
Awww... I love puppies!
Very cute I love dogs I have 3 of them myself.
Well I have witnessed the funniest thing that I have seen in ages. We are working on house training Gidget the new puppy. She is doing really well. The funny part is when I take her outside she will go pee very quickly. Then she waddles around looking for a good spot to finish her business. Well she is so fat and uncoordinated that when she squats to do her business she will occasionally fall face first in the grass. She did that today and just stayed there till she was done. It don't sound as funny as I type it but trust me if you were there.....
its to cute...The pic where she is eating is the best one IMO lol could be a Halmark Card