Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort 34 Berea 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!!!
First time the pirates have been shutout this season. They fall to 6-3 on the year. Starting QB was out for this one but even so, i don’t think anyone seen this happening. Definitely had fans shaking their heads with a lot of questions. No way Frankfort is 34 points better even with the QB out. Hand it to the players though, they kept fighting even when they knew it was over and couldn’t get an answer.
Bigger problems with this team than players being out right now. I hope moving forward, the team can pull it together and do what is best for the players. The magic of this season has disappeared.
Wow. What has happened. They looked great at the beginning of the year. Haven’t seen Frankfort but knew they were really young
Congrats to Frankfort. Frankfort is getting on track. Wheels falling off at Berea.
bball_fan Wrote:Bigger problems with this team than players being out right now. I hope moving forward, the team can pull it together and do what is best for the players. The magic of this season has disappeared.
Yes there is bigger problems. Like you, i hope the adults can get their crap together for the players. It’s sad at what’s happened and happening. I had full intentions of coming on here and blasting what i seen happen last night on the sidelines, and other things that needs to be said, but the 3 hour ride home let me cool off. It’s just pathetic.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Frankfort. Frankfort is getting on track. Wheels falling off at Berea.
Not falling, Done fell.
I had heard it was tough conditions to move the ball last night. Who played QB for Berea last night? Were there any stats released from the game? Newspaper did not say.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yes there is bigger problems. Like you, i hope the adults can get their crap together for the players. It’s sad at what’s happened and happening. I had full intentions of coming on here and blasting what i seen happen last night on the sidelines, and other things that needs to be said, but the 3 hour ride home let me cool off. It’s just pathetic.

THREE HOURS? The traffic still backed up at Clays Ferry that late last night?
PHSForever Wrote:THREE HOURS? The traffic still backed up at Clays Ferry that late last night?
Nah we made a few stops
bulldog4life Wrote:I had heard it was tough conditions to move the ball last night. Who played QB for Berea last night? Were there any stats released from the game? Newspaper did not say.
Well it’s easy for the defense when the same play is called 3 of the 4 downs each possession. The best athlete only touched the ball 5 times all night and when he did he made something happen. There’s issues beyond playing football right now and sadly it’s let the kids down and hurt the team.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Well it’s easy for the defense when the same play is called 3 of the 4 downs each possession. The best athlete only touched the ball 5 times all night and when he did he made something happen. There’s issues beyond playing football right now and sadly it’s let the kids down and hurt the team.

Do you happen to know who played QB for the Pirates last night?
Cody played for most of the game and they changed in the 4th
Season started with great promise. Hate to see it ending like this.
Was anybody expecting Berea to win a state title...no...this is the best year they’ve had in 10 years...be happy...get healthy...keep working...and keep having a good year...adults suck!!!
Go Pirates
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Was anybody expecting Berea to win a state title...no...this is the best year they’ve had in 10 years...be happy...get healthy...keep working...and keep having a good year...adults suck!!!
Go Pirates
And you totally misunderstand or don’t realize what people are talking about.
What are they talking about ? Fill us in ?
Frankfort has 31 kids on the roster. Of those 31 kids they have 2 seniors. This Frankfort team is very young and lack experience.

As for the game Frankfort for majority of the night control the trenches. Which kept Berea from being successful running the football. Weather played a role in both teams ability to throw the ball. But Berea never really threatened more than once to score.
I hate to hear this. Was looking like a dream season. Berea, being the small school they are, has a tough time dealing with losses from kids getting hurt. I wish them the best. I have no idea what is happening behind closed doors or what people are hinting at. Frankfort has always been a tough team to beat. Hope the best for the Berea kids!
Big uptick at Berea this year. Hope they finish strong.