Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 14 Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Flyers.
Nice win for Franklin.
Central will be a tough out for anyone. But tonight the Flyers win!
Franklin having an outstanding season !!
Proud of my Flyers and their effort tonight! Central played well and I have nothing but respect for their players and coaches! Also got that fish and it was gooood!
FCSPY Wrote:Central will be a tough out for anyone. But tonight the Flyers win!

Tough place to get a win.
Two really physical defense on display. Flyers left some plays out there and I’m sure Central did as well. If this rematch happens it will be a wild night.
Franklin Co has been flying under the radar all year. I think that with this win, they proved they're serious contenders to make a deep run or even win it all.
Told you all.
No doubt that Franklin #2 in 4A RPI or any other pole
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Franklin Co has been flying under the radar all year. I think that with this win, they proved they're serious contenders to make a deep run or even win it all.

I personally have kept up with Franklin more this year than I ever have. I think most have. Having their best season ever.
Congrats to Flyers. Central is a good team and it is a tough place to play.
Flyers need to stay humble. This game could have went either way.
FCSPY Wrote:Two really physical defense on display. Flyers left some plays out there and I’m sure Central did as well. If this rematch happens it will be a wild night.

Central does not play well in true road games. Flyers win the rematch by 2-3 TDs.
No one around here thinks that! I can assure you.
FCSPY Wrote:No one around here thinks that! I can assure you.

Nor should you. That's why I'm here. 😬
Franklin’s wide receivers make them a dangerous team. We will need to keep an eye on them.
BoyleCo Wrote:Franklin’s wide receivers make them a dangerous team. We will need to keep an eye on them.

I'll worry about them if we both get to the title game because they've beaten Johnson Central.