Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 56 Leslie County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobcats come out strong jump up 35 -0 in first quarter. Breathitt was leading 50-0 at halftime. All Bobcats tonight!!!!
Predictable outcome.
Never any doubt complete domination
Maybe the doubters will start to believe what others and I have been saying all year. Breathitt is for real.
probably not though
Let me start by saying this.... wow do I feel stupid.
I greatly underestimated the bobcats and I definitely overestimated my Eagles. Breathitt whooped us in every aspect of the game especially on the o-line and d-line and even coaching. Leslie didn’t come ready to play and quite frankly I don’t think it would have mattered if they did.

I am man enough to say that I was absolutely wrong on this one and to all the Breathitt doubters... they have some serious potential to make a run in the playoffs. Nothing but respect for the bobcats! Oh, and they hear the doubters... and it does nothing but fuel them.

As for my Eagles.... we played terrible. End of story. Got a WHOLE lot to work on.
Bobcats are loaded with weapons on offense and Bobcat line has improved every week. I hope people keep saying their overrated because this teams just eats that up and fuels them. They can beat so many ways. Running, deep ball, WR screens. RPO. So many weapons. Not much said about Defense but they’re stingy and fast. Great at creating turnovers. They have be one leaders in state in takeaways. Buckle seat belt I hope this team can go long way in playoffs.
Leslie has got to get a quarterback or run the ball one or the other just terrible....
Personally, I hope people keep underestimating the Bobcats!! They are playing with a “chip on their shoulder” mentality and they will be dangerous in the playoffs.
Congrats to Bobcats. They are making a believer out of me.
Hey, Fulton City may have an opening next week.
My Eagle have been a disaster this year. What a waste. Good luck Breathitt.