Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tomcats 38 Greenup County 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
See them again in 2 weeks
Makes 20 straight Wins over Greenup
T-CATS Wrote:Makes 20 straight Wins over Greenup

Hmmm, that's pretty close to the record that JC has over ASH-land over the last several years, aint it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmm, that's pretty close to the record that JC has over ASH-land over the last several years, aint it?

I don't have a dog in this fight, but just curious what the origin of your extreme Tomcat hate is. I don't like them, and like to see them lose, but I'm not going to waste my time posting about them. You act like a jilted lover. Is it just some of the aragant fans that get under your skin?
mightydog Wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but just curious what the origin of your extreme Tomcat hate is. I don't like them, and like to see them lose, but I'm not going to waste my time posting about them. You act like a jilted lover. Is it just some of the aragant fans that get under your skin?

He cant help himself MightyD. The Tomcat faithful let Bobbie have his say because we believe by doing so, it may relieve some of the deep seeded problems he/she suffers from. It’s somewhat of a safety valve. We trust letting it play out behind a keyboard may give some potential victim a reprieve and keep this poor, pitiful soul from going postal.

Seems to be working because all the little jabs are slowing down and predictable. We only wish there was a cure other than Devine intervention.
Painter Wrote:He cant help himself MightyD. The Tomcat faithful let Bobbie have his say because we believe by doing so, it may relieve some of the deep seeded problems he/she suffers from. It’s somewhat of a safety valve. We trust letting it play out behind a keyboard may give some potential victim a reprieve and keep this poor, pitiful soul from going postal.

Seems to be working because all the little jabs are slowing down and predictable. We only wish there was a cure other than Devine intervention.

haha, you let me say what I say because everything I post "is all true"...AND you don't respond back because well, "it's all true". You don't like it, but you cant dispute any of it.. ...And lets just face the facts, aint none of ya'll in the same league to begin with. Rank amateurs.

Come on Paintmeister, I know it's hard for you ASH-land folks, but at least attempt to show just a tad bit of integrity.
Congrats T-Cats