Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro vs Knott County Central 10-25-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3e16xh.jpg] Bolz the ole tour continues as the red jackets come into GTW! BoPo said Magz youz got to pull out a win! Concessions lost money cause of ole Fatpat and the entourage and the running clock broke concessions back! Pats by 2.5! #wewillregroup #eastborowontknowwhathitem More mash taters please!!!
#10 Middlesboro (6-2) vs Knott Co Central (2-6)

Middlesboro 55-18
Time for me to showed some respect to fatpatfan football team, basketball season is right around the corner :worthy:

Middlesboro 35
Knott County Central 21
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 3e16xh.jpg] Bolz the ole tour continues as the red jackets come into GTW! BoPo said Magz youz got to pull out a win! Concessions lost money cause of ole Fatpat and the entourage and the running clock broke concessions back! Pats by 2.5! #wewillregroup #eastborowontknowwhathitem More mash taters please!!!

Fat pat, I really hate not being in the same class as KCC. That was one of the first things I thought about when I found out we’d be moving on up and not getting to hear FatPat as much anymore! I’m currently writing a letter to the KHSAA to either get us back down or you all back up haha.

Plus I’ve heard complaints from bubbys restaurant that their sales of tatters are down!
I am taking Middlesboro in this one. One of the biggest turn arounds in a team I have seen in a long time in just one year. Got a great coach with Larry French!

Middlesboro 36
Knott Co 12
Jackets by 30
Middlesboro 49-14. Can somebody tell me Matt Jones grandfather's name so I can tell how he is kin to me?
Middlesboro by at least 3 tds.
[Image: 3e86wb.gif] Bolz GTW be rocking like a mutha come Friday night baby! Pats be swagging hard and Magz has the boys ready for a dog fight! #comeearly #showupandshowout More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3e880t.gif] Hound05 brutha ole Fatpat likes your style and tell Haddix and da Redhounds to pound down baby and show no freaking mercy! Pats had a few up and downs but concessions have took a beating this year courtesy of Fatpat and the entourage brutha! #redhoundposseforreal #straightup More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3PVOpw7.gif]

It's time for Pat Nation to rise up as the fat guys in lil jackets come to town, wowza! Homecoming week has been sumthin special. When CT challenged Roy to a smokin contest I knew we hit the freakin pinnacle of all Homecomings. CT knocked down 3.75 packs in thirty minutes and Roy is laid up the hospital recovering.

#homecomingisshaba #twillyisthefreakinqueenofhomecomings More mash taters please!!!