Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton @ Ryle 10-25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SK travels to Union District title on the line.
Ryle 42
Simon Kenton 21
64SUR Wrote:Ryle 42
Simon Kenton 21

Ryle barely beat Dixie noway they score 42. SK wins by at least 20.
I would think Simon Kenton is the favorite.
Ryle by 2 touchdowns 28-14
JustADad Wrote:Ryle by 2 touchdowns 28-14

Good luck with that!
Battle for top dog in NKY 6A.

With the feeder teams both these teams have in place they should be way better than what they are and able to at least compete with the mid to upper levels in 6A.
UK1fan Wrote:Good luck with that!

I like my odds of being right.

Ryle has losses against teams with a combined record of 26-10 and has beaten a 1 loss Conner team.

SK losses come against teams with a combined record of 18-15 and their best win is over a weak Taylor County team.

Ryles wins have come against teams with a combined record of 16-26

SK's wins have come against teams with a combined record of 8-32!

SK, as usual, has sought out and played an overall weak schedule and it will bite them in the butt Friday night.
JustADad Wrote:I like my odds of being right.

Ryle has losses against teams with a combined record of 26-10 and has beaten a 1 loss Conner team.

SK losses come against teams with a combined record of 18-15 and their best win is over a weak Taylor County team.

Ryles wins have come against teams with a combined record of 16-26

SK's wins have come against teams with a combined record of 8-32!

SK, as usual, has sought out and played an overall weak schedule and it will bite them in the butt Friday night.

Interesting. I’ve seen ryle play twice and only a small sample of SK. I still kinda think SK would be favored just in my extremely limited “eye test” but you definitely make a compelling case.
Woodsman Wrote:Interesting. I’ve seen ryle play twice and only a small sample of SK. I still kinda think SK would be favored just in my extremely limited “eye test” but you definitely make a compelling case.

Ryle struggled beating Cooper and Dixie tells me they are not very good.
SK by 7
UK1fan Wrote:Ryle struggled beating Cooper and Dixie tells me they are not very good.

SK struggled to beat a winless Oak Hills (Ohio) 13-10 while allowing the them to score well over their season average points, and SK allowed Dixie's impotent offense to score 27 points against them, more than double what they have averaged per game, year to date. Come Friday night, if SK loses, you need to post that SK is so weak that they just got beat by a "not very good" team.
JustADad Wrote:SK struggled to beat a winless Oak Hills (Ohio) 13-10 while allowing the them to score well over their season average points, and SK allowed Dixie's impotent offense to score 27 points against them, more than double what they have averaged per game, year to date. Come Friday night, if SK loses, you need to post that SK is so weak that they just got beat by a "not very good" team.

Comical like always they must love you in Caketown.
UK1fan Wrote:Comical like always they must love you in Caketown.

You have nothing to refute my accurate data. Now THAT is comical.
JustADad Wrote:You have nothing to refute my accurate data. Now THAT is comical.

You might want to check them Oak Hills scores they scored 14 points on Colerain insert foot to mouth.
UK1fan Wrote:You might want to check them Oak Hills scores they scored 14 points on Colerain insert foot to mouth.

Colerain also had 45 points not 13. How much of Oak Hill's 14 points were against the first string?
UK1fan Wrote:You might want to check them Oak Hills scores they scored 14 points on Colerain insert foot to mouth.

HA! Colerain had 45 points in the first half, scoring on each of their first 6 drives, against Oak Hills and then sent in the JV players to finish the game. Oak Hills scored all 14 against the 2nd and 3rd team Colerain defense. That said, Oak Hills still averages far less than the 10 points they put up on SK's 1st team defense!
17-7 Ryle all TD's scored will be by the defenses.
JustADad Wrote:HA! Colerain had 45 points in the first half, scoring on each of their first 6 drives, against Oak Hills and then sent in the JV players to finish the game. Oak Hills scored all 14 against the 2nd and 3rd team Colerain defense. That said, Oak Hills still averages far less than the 10 points they put up on SK's 1st team defense!

They scored 21 on Hamilton.
CarzyRock Wrote:Colerain also had 45 points not 13. How much of Oak Hill's 14 points were against the first string?

Oak Hills scored in the 2nd qtr.
UK1fan Wrote:Oak Hills scored in the 2nd qtr.
Yes they did. After Colerain had already scored 45 on them by that time and was playing their JV
UK1fan Wrote:They scored 21 on Hamilton.

Does not change the fact that they only average a fraction over 7 points per game yet scored 10 on SK's 1st team defense.
JustADad Wrote:Does not change the fact that they only average a fraction over 7 points per game yet scored 10 on SK's 1st team defense.

Back to the game thread SK will win by 14.
SK up 21 to 7 anyone want some crow?
UK1fan Wrote:SK up 21 to 7 anyone want some crow?

Better wait until the end before serving anything up.