Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County @ Central 10/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :pondering:
Franklin County 8-0........0.713
Central 5-3....................0.570

:pondering::
Central - 21
Franklin Co - 20

Could go either way but I'm picking the home team in that environment.

Plus, it's supposed to rain isn't it?
Central has played a much tougher schedule then the Flyers which IMO is key for late season and playoff success. I’m going with Central - home field advantage and senior night.
I’m also going with the home team and the Louisville Central marching band Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:

Central 21
Franklin County 07
I’ll take Central at home, it’s almost impossible to go there and get a win.
Franklin is probably good enough to win this game, but are they mentally ready? Franklin is the new kid and Central has been here done that.
A lot of people will think because of Central’s record they won’t be able to keep up with the Flyers high powered offense, but Central will have the best athletes and the most speed Franklin has seen all year and will Probably have more speed on defense than Franklin has on offense Central seems to like low scoring defensive struggles and winning ugly.
The Flyers just need to go to work this week and play football, isn't that what the big boys do? Chances are very high that FC could play central twice. Strap it up and play the game hard... see where the chips fall at the end.

I pick the Flyers. No idea what the score is, and I don't want any catfish from Central either, I will pack a sack lunch, won't catch me spending a dime in Jefferson County Other than the price of admission. :redboxer:
FCSPY Wrote:The Flyers just need to go to work this week and play football, isn't that what the big boys do? Chances are very high that FC could play central twice. Strap it up and play the game hard... see where the chips fall at the end.

I pick the Flyers. No idea what the score is, and I don't want any catfish from Central either, I will pack a sack lunch, won't catch me spending a dime in Jefferson County Other than the price of admission. :redboxer:

The Flyers can win the game, no question and they better because the rematch will right back in Louisville and it'll be colder and wetter.
Give me Central -10 . They've played better competition.
My 2 cents, Central has a great D. Best I have seen this year. Franklin has a great O. FC will score at least 24. Central O is not that great while FC D plays very well and will hold Central to 14 or less. 24-12 FC
Tommy you have seen both teams now... who would u rather play again?
Franklin. Centrals D is just too good.
Franklin IMO has enough athletes on the outside and a very good QB who can hit those 15-20 yard routes. Throw it 20-30 times and come out victorious.
Tommy2tone Wrote:My 2 cents, Central has a great D. Best I have seen this year. Franklin has a great O. FC will score at least 24. Central O is not that great while FC D plays very well and will hold Central to 14 or less. 24-12 FC

Defense wins championships :wieghts:
I picked Central to win but I’ll be pulling for Franklin.
Central-21
Franklin- 14Confusedilly:
Central by 7. Tough place to come out of with a win.
Will this game be live streamed?
Franklin county by 7