Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bardstown @ Elizabethtown 10/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :why:
Bardstown 7-1 .............RPI 0.629
Elizabethtown 6-2.........RPI 0.614

:poker face:
Etown - 35
Btown - 28
This could be a dandy but I hope Bardstown wins
Going with the home team and the team with the toughest schedule :Cheerlead

Elizabethtown 42
Bardstown 17
Who will buy me a steak dinner if Bardstown’s first-team defense shuts out Elizabethtown?
This thread was about to fall to page 2 so I thought I’d try to generate something. Anyone going to this game?
Lord Grantham Wrote:This thread was about to fall to page 2 so I thought I’d try to generate something. Anyone going to this game?

I'm not going but this is one of the top games in the state...good luck to Bardstown and it's good to see them doing so well.

I'm going with Bardstown by 9.
I like ETown in this game. Line play will be the difference. Bardstown has the skill players to compete, but, they're small in the trenches and ETown has competed well with teams that possess size, strength and quickness on the lines. The Tigers could definately win this game, but, I feel they'll need a little help, like winning the turnover battle and the penalty battle. If these 2 areas are relatively even, I think E'Town takes it by 10 to 14 points.
I like Bardstown...27-23.
ETown by 3
Lord Grantham Wrote:This thread was about to fall to page 2 so I thought I’d try to generate something. Anyone going to this game?

Lord Grantham, keep us updated on the score if you get a chance. I know it’s hard especially when you have one playing but we would appreciate it. But if you don’t that’s ok,too. Good luck to Bardstown tonight and hope it’s an injury free game for both.
I will try and give an update or 2.
Halftime 7-7. Very evenly matched game.
Lord Grantham Wrote:Halftime 7-7. Very evenly matched game.

Thanks for the update, go Bardstown
14-7!Bardstown. 10:08 to go, Bardstown ball
Overtime 14-14
Etown wins in OT 20-14
Lord Grantham Wrote:Etown wins in OT 20-14

Must have been a good game but I wish Bardstown would have won