Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee and Alabama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This true freshman QB for Tennessee is a gunslinger
That maybe just what the doctor ordered for Floppy Top. They played Bama relatively close.
Tennessee is much improved from earlier this year. But what did you all think of Jeremy Pruitt’s treatment of Jarrett Guarantano after his late goal line fumble?
Scoop Wrote:Tennessee is much improved from earlier this year. But what did you all think of Jeremy Pruitt’s treatment of Jarrett Guarantano after his late goal line fumble?

The little grab of the face mask is all I seen. Is that what you are referring to?
Scoop Wrote:Tennessee is much improved from earlier this year. But what did you all think of Jeremy Pruitt’s treatment of Jarrett Guarantano after his late goal line fumble?

No problem with it. This is what got Guarantano benched in the first place. He has been changing plays all year on his own accord and got benched. This one cost them six points. Not that I didn't like Tennessee not scoring. Thought it was funny. Prewitt is probably at his wit's end with this player.
Spud6 Wrote:The little grab of the face mask is all I seen. Is that what you are referring to?
Yea, I was referring to his tug on the face mask. I had also heard that Guarantano was benched for his poor play and changing plays at the line. He seems like a good kid but this was most likely the last straw for Pruitt.
Well Pruitt is getting close to the last straw for me!
Scoop Wrote:Yea, I was referring to his tug on the face mask. I had also heard that Guarantano was benched for his poor play and changing plays at the line. He seems like a good kid but this was most likely the last straw for Pruitt.

I don’t have a problem with it. He didn’t jerk the kids neck around or anything.