Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3)Clemson 45 Louisville 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched the first quarter of this one. Both teams kept turning the ball over. Clemson poured it on the Cards in the 4th quarter with 21 points.
Trevor is not doing so hot this year as far as not turning the ball over. Last year and barely had any and this year he’s got a ton. I think his confidence in his receivers making plays plays into this which is a good and bad thing.
I was really impressed with the Louisville defense early on in this one. They hung around for awhile but Clemson just ended up being too much in the end. Trevor Lawrence is just trusting his wideouts to make plays, as Spud6 said, and its getting him in trouble at times.
Scoop Wrote:I was really impressed with the Louisville defense early on in this one. They hung around for awhile but Clemson just ended up being too much in the end. Trevor Lawrence is just trusting his wideouts to make plays, as Spud6 said, and its getting him in trouble at times.

Been the story for Clemson’s season thus far. Suck the first half and then come out the second and dominate.