Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 37 Waggener 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Game far more lopsided than the score shows, Fchs better clean up the penalties and ball security going into the rest of the season.
Nice win for FC. Boyle and JC are the favorites in 4a but I wouldn’t count FC out.
Congrats to Franklin County.
Congrats to Franklin.
@Central is going to be tough.

Good luck!
FoSho Wrote:@Central is going to be tough.

Good luck!

Central is way overrated. First sign of quality competition they are toast.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Central is way overrated. First sign of quality competition they are toast.

Playing @Central isn't easy and Franklin has all the pressure. Franklin has had "closer" games vs some average teams, they need to play their best game vs the Jackets.
What closer games with what teams?
East Jessamine and Shelby County mainly but Anderson County and Waggener too.

These teams should be thrashed.

Franklin Co is a good team but I wouldn't automatically think you're just going to walk in to downtown Louisville and come away with a win.

Understand I'm no hater but high school big boy football is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. You may very well beat Central but until then, I'm not sure if you're ready for prime time. No offense intended. But I'd get the catfish on the visitors side consession stand, it's the bomb!
FoSho Wrote:East Jessamine and Shelby County mainly but Anderson County and Waggener too.

These teams should be thrashed.

Franklin Co is a good team but I wouldn't automatically think you're just going to walk in to downtown Louisville and come away with a win.

Understand I'm no hater but high school big boy football is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. You may very well beat Central but until then, I'm not sure if you're ready for prime time. No offense intended. But I'd get the catfish on the visitors side consession stand, it's the bomb!

Their catfish is great, had it when when Boyle played them a few years ago. The entrance of the band is also one of the coolest things to experience
Franklin County takes no team for granted. As for pressure FC has none! They are not suppose to win against the so called Big Boys! Every week Franklin County hears they are lucky to win or the team they beat was weak or they didn't win by enough. Louisville Central is a outstanding football team and it will take a great effort to beat them in their house.

Franklin County's head coach Eddie James has changed the culture at Franklin County and has some pretty good players as well, on both sides of the ball. Being the underdog and being told you can't do something every week is a pretty good motivator.

As for who Franklin County has played you should check the scores out, because they won everyone of those games easily. Also FC knows how good Louisville Central is and I am sure they are being told how they have no chance to win against the "Big Boys in Prime Time"! I like Franklin County's chances and I will try the Fish! Win or lose the Franklin County Football program has improved!
FCFlyers Wrote:Franklin County takes no team for granted. As for pressure FC has none! They are not suppose to win against the so called Big Boys! Every week Franklin County hears they are lucky to win or the team they beat was weak or they didn't win by enough. Louisville Central is a outstanding football team and it will take a great effort to beat them in their house.

Franklin County's head coach Eddie James has changed the culture at Franklin County and has some pretty good players as well, on both sides of the ball. Being the underdog and being told you can't do something every week is a pretty good motivator.

As for who Franklin County has played you should check the scores out, because they won everyone of those games easily. Also FC knows how good Louisville Central is and I am sure they are being told how they have no chance to win against the "Big Boys in Prime Time"! I like Franklin County's chances and I will try the Fish! Win or lose the Franklin County Football program has improved!

James is a great guy and I knew him when he was at Boyle Co. He's done a great job with the Flyers Program.

The East Jessamine game was close and I know they aren't very good.

Beat Central and we'll talk.
If we beat Central it will only be because they are down! Lol....see how this works with you all?