Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 69 Fairview 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
RAMS score early & often over an outmanned Eagle squad.
Final
Congrats Rams!
Fairview has some good skill kids, 10 and 11 were good atheletes that played hard. Everyone else just seemed kind of lost out there. Hate to see this rivalry become nothing but a game. 5 years ago both squads were foaming at the mouth to get after it. Now it's just another game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Fairview has some good skill kids, 10 and 11 were good atheletes that played hard. Everyone else just seemed kind of lost out there. Hate to see this rivalry become nothing but a game. 5 years ago both squads were foaming at the mouth to get after it. Now it's just another game.

You can thank the Mcpeaks for that! Fine outstanding men
I wouldn't say this is just another game now. I would say it stands out as possibly the worst game on these teams' schedules, a game that needs to be removed from the schedules of both teams. It's just not competitive in any way.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:You can thank the Mcpeaks for that! Fine outstanding men

361-14...that's the Frederick Douglass scoring differential now this season after another 50-0 win last night...they know how to build a football program.
Are the Rams finally healthy?
Congrats to Rams. They are ready for the stretch run.
Congratulations to Raceland, big week this week.
nekysportsfan Wrote:I wouldn't say this is just another game now. I would say it stands out as possibly the worst game on these teams' schedules, a game that needs to be removed from the schedules of both teams. It's just not competitive in any way.

It’s a district game...
nekysportsfan Wrote:I wouldn't say this is just another game now. I would say it stands out as possibly the worst game on these teams' schedules, a game that needs to be removed from the schedules of both teams. It's just not competitive in any way.

Only way that happens is if Fairview shuts down the program or drops out of the district.
They should drop out of district play for a few years
nekysportsfan Wrote:361-14...that's the Frederick Douglass scoring differential now this season after another 50-0 win last night...they know how to build a football program.

You think wining is the only way you build a program? How much longer you think before they are caught doing illegal stuff FD and ran out of the state again? A cheater gonna cheat !!
I realize that Fairview is a district game. It’s just a sad scene to see them play.

As for the McPeek family, I still stand by my statement that they know how to build a program. Everyone in the area gets transfers. They just did it better than most.
That's my thing with the McPeek talk. Everyone refers back to the transfers they had. The thing is, their forfeiting of those games and their title appearance had ZERO to do with the transfers. It came from a kid that was academically ineligible.
I feel bad for Daniel Armstrong. He is a tried and true Fairview Eagle, that finally gets his chance to lead the program he was a part of, only to be caught in the crosshairs of the dumpster fire that is the Fairview football program.
nekysportsfan Wrote:I realize that Fairview is a district game. It’s just a sad scene to see them play.

As for the McPeek family, I still stand by my statement that they know how to build a program. Everyone in the area gets transfers. They just did it better than most.

If I'm a good player especially OL why not get coached by a former great player and knows OL play better than most people especially in this state.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I feel bad for Daniel Armstrong. He is a tried and true Fairview Eagle, that finally gets his chance to lead the program he was a part of, only to be caught in the crosshairs of the dumpster fire that is the Fairview football program.
He has been out coached every game. Except poor Morgan county. I expect the same this week at Betsy Lane and for however long he stays
scrappy coco Wrote:He has been out coached every game. Except poor Morgan county. I expect the same this week at Betsy Lane and for however long he stays

Let’s not forget about the win over Green, Ohio