Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 56 Knott County Central 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt jumped on the Patriots early and led 42-0 at the 9:00 mark in the 2nd quarter. The Bobcats cruise to another running clock victory.
JV seems to be giving up scores at an alarming rate.
Congrats to Breathitt.
[Image: source.gif] Catdaddio and Brams ole Fatpat got to give the Bobkitties props brutha! Ole Fatpat was impressed and Magz said big guy wez in trouble around 40 seconds after kickoff! Negative wowza! Ole Fatpat told you bolz you not holding my Pats scoreless in GTW! On a side tater note, concessions were hit like a mutha and fans from both teams were rocking! #fridaynightlights #bobkittenstherealdeal More mash taters please!!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:JV seems to be giving up scores at an alarming rate.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Brasm ole Fatpat wouldnt going to say nothing butz since you brought it up, ole Fatpat recommends the ole standard tater carb diet pregame to give the Bobkitties a lil edge from this stuff happening! #fatpatconcernedaswell More mash taters please!!!
I don’t have any idea how the new RPI standings are calculated, but if the Bobcats can somehow avoid a semi-final trip to Mayfield, I sincerely think thay have a puncher’s chance against anyone else in Class AA.