Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Desales 48 Western Hill 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Is this correct ?
64black&gold Wrote:Is this correct ?

What’s on KHSAA website.
64black&gold Wrote:Is this correct ?

They just fixed it. I was like wow.
Desales won 48-13
Think this score is backwards.
That makes more sense
Congrats Colts
Congrats to Colts.
This weak schedule is going to hurt them when they have to play a team like Bell County.
Let the adults talk. Hey? Have you taken that bet yet? Yeah. Didn't think so.
ColtPride Wrote:Let the adults talk. Hey? Have you taken that bet yet? Yeah. Didn't think so.

The adults are talking. go back to bed.
pjdoug Wrote:The adults are talking. go back to bed.

You got me there chief. lol. Now about that bet?
If you are being dismissive of DeSales, you are making a significant mistake.

If you're being facetious, you are masking it well.
Tica Wrote:If you are being dismissive of DeSales, you are making a significant mistake.

If you're being facetious, you are masking it well.

He's just a whitley county goober , who thinks Dudley is the greatest coach the state of KY has ever seen. He's living through Bell County. Nothing really more to see here.
ColtPride Wrote:He's just a whitley county goober , who thinks Dudley is the greatest coach the state of KY has ever seen. He's living through Bell County. Nothing really more to see here.
I'm a Whitley County fan only and not a Bell County fan. I'm also not delusional and know Dudley can make you cry Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I'm a Whitley County fan only and not a Bell County fan. I'm also not delusional and know Dudley can make you cry Smile

You know I don't get too personal on here, but I'm a Marine Corp Vet who served in combat, and now a current law enforcement officer. So I highly doubt that a football coach could make me cry. Your Dudley obsession is unhealthy.
ColtPride Wrote:You know I don't get too personal on here, but I'm a Marine Corp Vet who served in combat, and now a current law enforcement officer. So I highly doubt that a football coach could make me cry. Your Dudley obsession is unhealthy.

You're already whining and crying. You'll melt down when Dudley spanks you.lol
pjdoug Wrote:You're already whining and crying. You'll melt down when Dudley spanks you.lol

What is your obsession about crying with you? Did somebody knock you down and take your lunch money back in the day?

Now again. About that bet. Have you accepted it yet? TurkeySalad was very fair in his terms.
ColtPride Wrote:What is your obsession about crying with you? Did somebody knock you down and take your lunch money back in the day?

Now again. About that bet. Have you accepted it yet? TurkeySalad was very fair in his terms.

I don't obsess over anything. I've been knocked down too many times to count and keep coming back. You might want to bet with him then Smile. Go Bobcats!
ColtPride Wrote:What is your obsession about crying with you? Did somebody knock you down and take your lunch money back in the day?

I didn't have any lunch money back in the day, and can't afford to gamble Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't have any lunch money back in the day, and can't afford to gamble Smile

We've been on this board for awhile now. I hope you know, it's kinda like professional wrestling, it's all in good fun. Nothing real, or serious.
ColtPride Wrote:We've been on this board for awhile now. I hope you know, it's kinda like professional wrestling, it's all in good fun. Nothing real, or serious.

I hope you know the same Smile. I mean no harm, but will talk trash with anybody. lol