Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 42 Hazard 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pikeville will easily be at Kroger Field In December.
Congrats to Pikeville. They seem to be gathering steam as the playoffs near.
Pikeville’s defense is a nightmare at the second level. Running game getting better every week and the yards after the catch was crazy last night. Solid win
Expected a much closer game, Pikeville is taking their game to another level with the playoffs approaching.
That Pikeville Defense has been very impressive this year. They are solid on all 3 levels and that secondary is one of the best I’ve seen in class 1a in quiet some time.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Pikeville will easily be at Kroger Field In December.

See even you can be nice sometimes and they can be if they play the way they did last night. Like I said before the best performance of the year and complete game I have watched them play this year and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Great win Panthers. Defiantly playing good ball when you suppose to be. Coach Mac is a great coach and this is his norm. Improving all season and getting ready for playoffs. Remember this team lost a ton of talent and had to replace class A Mr football. My biggest worry is Pikeville only plays one more game before the rematch with Hazard in a month. Forfeit Jenkins game next week then Ridgeview Va for last regular season game. Then bye for first round of playoffs since Jenkins doesn’t have team. Panthers need to just stay focused and hungry.
Nice impressive win my Pikeville. They made a statement, but I felt the game would never be in doubt and basically got laughed at on here. However, some of you all are victims of recency bias. Pikeville isn’t as good as this game suggests and Hazard isn’t that bad. It was the perfect storm in Pikeville’s favor.
2000PHS Wrote:Nice impressive win my Pikeville. They made a statement, but I felt the game would never be in doubt and basically got laughed at on here. However, some of you all are victims of recency bias. Pikeville isn’t as good as this game suggests and Hazard isn’t that bad. It was the perfect storm in Pikeville’s favor.

I gotta disagree with you here my friend. Pikeville is this good! Hazard may not be as bad as they looked last night, and I dont think they are, but your Panthers ARE this dang good. Pikeville can make good teams look bad. Trust me, I know. 😂
This one turned out about like I thought it would. Pikeville is very good, and while Hazard has a great program, this year’s team is pretty mediocre.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I gotta disagree with you here my friend. Pikeville is this good! Hazard may not be as bad as they looked last night, and I dont think they are, but your Panthers ARE this dang good. Pikeville can make good teams look bad. Trust me, I know. 😂

I can take a lot of abuse on here and like to think I can hold my own. BUT the Panthers are not my team. That’s just uncalled for sir. HAHA just joking with you.

Pikeville has been and will continue to be the favorites. Mac coached teams are always steadily getting better after each game, year after year.
2000PHS Wrote:I can take a lot of abuse on here and like to think I can hold my own. BUT the Panthers are not my team. That’s just uncalled for sir. HAHA just joking with you.

Pikeville has been and will continue to be the favorites. Mac coached teams are always steadily getting better after each game, year after year.

Damn, I feel stupid. I thought PHSForever posted that. I'm stupid and I cant read! 😂

Sorry brother.
I thought we were going to get some trash talk started now it’s all good, just kidding guys
#55PirateFan Wrote:Damn, I feel stupid. I thought PHSForever posted that. I'm stupid and I cant read! 😂

Sorry brother.

..... I had a good comeback but I thought it would get deleted so I’m not gonna post it. Lol!
My opinion Hazard has one of better coaches in eastern KY. Hard to believe got blown out on home field just shows panthers are the real deal
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:Great win Panthers. Defiantly playing good ball when you suppose to be. Coach Mac is a great coach and this is his norm. Improving all season and getting ready for playoffs. Remember this team lost a ton of talent and had to replace class A Mr football. My biggest worry is Pikeville only plays one more game before the rematch with Hazard in a month. Forfeit Jenkins game next week then Ridgeview Va for last regular season game. Then bye for first round of playoffs since Jenkins doesn’t have team. Panthers need to just stay focused and hungry.

Is Ridgeview VA the team with the stud RB with some legit D-1 offers?
BoondockSaint Wrote:Is Ridgeview VA the team with the stud RB with some legit D-1 offers?

Yep. And he’s only a junior I’m pretty sure.
Pikeville is one heck of a team! Would love to see them and JC play!
I knew Pikeville would win by 2-3 TDs but I didn’t expect it to be this big of a blowout. 1A is Pikeville’s to lose.
LCCHS Fan Wrote:Pikeville is one heck of a team! Would love to see them and JC play!

There’s not a shot in this world that would happen. There’s no way Pikeville would play both Belfry and Central in the same season.
Pages: 1 2