Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rush Hour 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it be as good as the first two? I don't think it looks as good, but that's just me.
Yea I agree, I believe the first one was the best.
Should be a good one though
-STATS- Wrote:Should be a good one though

I don't think Chris Tucker's as good as he once was. He's too formal now and cares too much, JMO. I hope I'm wrong
BFritz Wrote:I don't think Chris Tucker's as good as he once was. He's too formal now and cares too much, JMO. I hope I'm wrong

MAN!! I just watched FRIDAY for the first time the other day!! It was hilarious man!! Chris Tucker was who made that movie. The second is a step down.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:MAN!! I just watched FRIDAY for the first time the other day!! It was hilarious man!! Chris Tucker was who made that movie. The second is a step down.

I agree, and that's what I mean: he was hysterical back then and didn't give a damn. The second and third (Next Friday and Friday after next) are both HUGE steps down.
Friday is a classic. The other two are horrible.
Fenix Wrote:Friday is a classic. The other two are horrible.

Ah.. Next Friday was not horrible but it was no where near as good as the first one. I have heard that the thrid is worse than the second. Is that true?
Friday has to be one of my top 3 favorite movies ever
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ah.. Next Friday was not horrible but it was no where near as good as the first one. I have heard that the thrid is worse than the second. Is that true?

Next Friday was better than Friday After Next, and you're right Next Friday wasn't horrible but I was disappointed in it.
BFritz Wrote:I don't think Chris Tucker's as good as he once was. He's too formal now and cares too much, JMO. I hope I'm wrong
you are exactly right, he would never take on the role of Smokey in Friday if that particular role was offered to him today, and that turned out to be one of his main characters.
I can't wait to see this movie
You won't be wasting your money that is for sure!!! Went last night and LOVED IT!!!
this movie was hillarious and great... I would reccommend anyone to go watch it...
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:you are exactly right, he would never take on the role of Smokey in Friday if that particular role was offered to him today, and that turned out to be one of his main characters.

His "Smokey" in the first Friday is the best character he has ever played. That movie is a classic, I laugh my butt off every time I go back and watch it!
Rush Hour 3 was a great movie I would have to say, but like every other movie that has ever tried to follow up after a great first movie, the first one is still the best. Overall though 3 was a funny one!
-STATS- Wrote:Rush Hour 3 was a great movie I would have to say, but like every other movie that has ever tried to follow up after a great first movie, the first one is still the best. Overall though 3 was a funny one!

But was it a let down from the first two?
BFritz Wrote:But was it a let down from the first two?

No it wasnt really a total let down from the first two, if I had to go in order from which was the most funniest to the least it would have to go 1, 3 and then 2.
Should I go see it or rent it later on down the line? Plus I still to watch the other two! I feel like i have missed some good comedies here.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Should I go see it or rent it later on down the line? Plus I still to watch the other two! I feel like i have missed some good comedies here.

I'll tell ya man ya really have. Rush Hour 3 was an exceptionally good movie and if you want to see it sooner than later than yeah I would go to the theaters and check it out, but if you want to wait and rent it, the longer you have to wait, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:I'll tell ya man ya really have. Rush Hour 3 was an exceptionally good movie and if you want to see it sooner than later than yeah I would go to the theaters and check it out, but if you want to wait and rent it, the longer you have to wait, lol.

Do you have to see the other 2 to get whats going on?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Do you have to see the other 2 to get whats going on?

Not necessarily, there are a few of the same character in the 3rd one as there was in the 1st one but no you really don't have to watch the first 2 to get the drift of the 3rd one.
-STATS- Wrote:Not necessarily, there are a few of the same character in the 3rd one as there was in the 1st one but no you really don't have to watch the first 2 to get the drift of the 3rd one.

Cool. I am go watch it before it heads out of the movie theaters