Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 56 Harlan County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Johnsonville!!!
JC keeps rolling. It will be a shame if this new RPI system screws JC/Boyle out of a State Championship matchup.
Congrats Eagles
Congrats to the Eagles. Looks like the only team standing in the way of the Eagles and another 4A championship is the Boyle County Rebels. And I hope that game happens, it would be the best championship game in 2019, IMO.
Redneck Wrote:JC keeps rolling. It will be a shame if this new RPI system screws JC/Boyle out of a State Championship matchup.

I think JC will end up a 2 or 3 seed, don't you?

JC will get a RPI bump from Belfry and their opponents like LCA and Pikeville. Besides, Franklin Co still has to go to Central next Friday.
Congratulations to Johnson Central
Congratulations Eagles!

Thank you for the updates Pulpy.

Heads up Bears. You just faced a potential state championship team! Time to prepare for the next game.
Nothing changes. JC and Boyle looking like the favorites for the 4a state title. Going to be interesting
Eagles are in search and destroy mode.
Central was dominant from the start in this one. Harlan Co. just didn’t have an answer for the athleticism on the other side. Hopefully the RPI gives us what we want if Central and Boyle continue at their current pace.
Good win for JC. I was hoping Harlan Co. could provide a decent test bc the Golden Eagles haven’t had a tough game in weeks.
Congratulations to Johnson Central, nice win.
Mister D Wrote:Good win for JC. I was hoping Harlan Co. could provide a decent test bc the Golden Eagles haven’t had a tough game in weeks.
you will never have decent test in the regular season as long as Matney is there. The only way Matney will play decent teams is when he forced to in the playoffs. If that gets to tough he will file a lawsuit with the KHSAA demanding a class change. I bet he votes democrat.
I’m not a Central fan but I hope they last long enough to play Boyle. Talk about a beat down. Matney vs. Smith. If it’s not at Central Matney will forfeit.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:you will never have decent test in the regular season as long as Matney is there. The only way Matney will play decent teams is when he forced to in the playoffs. If that gets to tough he will file a lawsuit with the KHSAA demanding a class change. I bet he votes democrat.

Ummm..... I don’t have a dog in this fight, but to me in all fairness, doesnt JC play belfry every year and some good if not great teams from WV?
Scoop Wrote:Central was dominant from the start in this one. Harlan Co. just didn’t have an answer for the athleticism on the other side. Hopefully the RPI gives us what we want if Central and Boyle continue at their current pace.
. Should be good game second time around.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:you will never have decent test in the regular season as long as Matney is there. The only way Matney will play decent teams is when he forced to in the playoffs. If that gets to tough he will file a lawsuit with the KHSAA demanding a class change. I bet he votes democrat.

I have seen some moron post before but this is easily the biggest morn post in history
Trophy Room Wrote:I’m not a Central fan but I hope they last long enough to play Boyle. Talk about a beat down. Matney vs. Smith. If it’s not at Central Matney will forfeit.

This post is a very close 2nd to being the greatest moron post Funny Nuts come in pairs
Johnason Central vs Boyle County

Saturday, December 7 (4:30).

Make arrangements/plans. Gunna be fun!

See ya then!