Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassSportsTalk: Episode 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big games is the theme for this podcast and I had the chance to talk with CowboyDad of Somerset and JD Hughs of Pikeville about both teams big games and what they mean for the playoff season.

Can't thank these guys enough for their time and coming on to the podcast to talk football with me because I enjoy it so much and really want to put a spotlight on these kids with just getting more voices talking about them and their accomplishments

Hope you all enjoy!

Listen here:

https://bluegrasssportstalk.podbean.com/
I was wondering what happened episode 9 I enjoy listening to this!!! I hope you do this week!!! Keep up good work!!! A lot big games this Friday!!!!
Statebound19 Wrote:I was wondering what happened episode 9 I enjoy listening to this!!! I hope you do this week!!! Keep up good work!!! A lot big games this Friday!!!!

Episodes 9 wasn’t planned as scheduled. Really wanted to get to talk about the Paintsville and Raceland game but work was so busy this week I never got home at a good time.
Breathitt on Episode 9 , be ready
Everyone should tune in to the podcast some good stuff on there