Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals Instrasquad Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's on a off channel that's not real popular or big, so I didn't know if any of you got it down there in the deep southSmile

Palmer looks to be done, but he went 5-for-5 and looked good.

Kenny Irons is looking ok at running back.

Leon Hall is looking very good at corner and is even jumping in on special teams.
Has Marvin White blown anybody up yet?
More Cowbell Wrote:Has Marvin White blown anybody up yet?

Just made Irons fumble (was either him or Jackson, but I believe it wash White) and he's had a few other big hits on tackles. He's looking good too.
Palmer checked back into the game with the first offensive line abd promptly threw an interception to linebacker Andre Frazier over the middle that tied the game at 23 after the offense got a touchdown pass from Johnson to wide receiver Skyler Green.

Palmer finished seven of nine for 79 yards.

Both sides of the ball looked great and like they're both good sides of the ball this year.

Henry didn't run with the first team, and the number 3 receiver was the weak spot, IMO.
BFritz Wrote:Just made Irons fumble (was either him or Jackson, but I believe it wash White) and he's had a few other big hits on tackles. He's looking good too.

Cool. Just make sure you tell him not to hurt our second-round pick, we've got a lot of money invested in him. Big Grin
More Cowbell Wrote:Cool. Just make sure you tell him not to hurt our second-round pick, we've got a lot of money invested in him. Big Grin

He can be rahabilitated, but you just can't teach that
I hope The Bengals have a great seaon
TheyKnowMe Wrote:I hope The Bengals have a great seaon
There's no hoping, only doing:notworthy They'll be so good this year that it might be looked at as a joke to even have any divisional competition.
BFritz Wrote:He can be rahabilitated, but you just can't teach that

Just tell White that he can't tear any heads off until the player is wearing a different jersey than his. Smile
Hey man, could you tell me a little more about Hall. I am pretty excited about him.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hey man, could you tell me a little more about Hall. I am pretty excited about him.

What do you want to know about him? He played for Michigan, was our 1st round draft choice, and was thought by many experts to be the best CB prospect in the draft.

If you'r wondering how he's been doing at camp, you'll have to rely on BFritz for that... Big Grin
More Cowbell Wrote:What do you want to know about him? He played for Michigan, was our 1st round draft choice, and was thought by many experts to be the best CB prospect in the draft.

If you'r wondering how he's been doing at camp, you'll have to rely on BFritz for that... Big Grin

I guess since it is getting late I am not detailin gmy question very well. I meant for BFritz to talk about how he was doing in camp. lol :Thumbs:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hey man, could you tell me a little more about Hall. I am pretty excited about him.

I didn't get to see much of him, but from what I did see: he's playing excellent pass defense- being a great cover corner as well as in zone, he's being physical, coming up and helping on run, and not afraid to lay into someone, and he's a maniac, he's running all over the field, and flying from spot to spot to make plays. I know he's trying to win a job, but I hope it carries over into games.

It didn't look much like the DBs had a set first and second team yet, but Deltha was playing a good amount at nickel back when I was there, which, almost without question, means Joseph and Hall at corners.
Sounds awesome man! Thanks!!! Hope that this is a very good indication about the season.