Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky at 10 Georgia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can the Cats go in there and do what Southern Carolina did?
no
Cmon granny. Never know

Do you all get mad if Lynn doesn’t start and we start Smith at QB?
I don’t. The last five are winnable. This one isn’t. A healthy Bowden gives us a chance to go 8-4, which would be a heck of a year when you consider our QB problems.
Florida owes UK big time!!!

After all, if it wasn't for us Franks would be playing instead of Trask.
I’ve heard sawyer is back healthy. If we get sawyer from the first half of the Florida game we may make it a closer game, also you always have Lynn Bowden as well if it goes south
Granny Bear Wrote:Florida owes UK big time!!!

After all, if it wasn't for us Franks would be playing instead of Trask.

Like I said when it happened, I never want to see anyone get hurt. But Franks is one of my least favorite opposing players of all time.
I don't understand how he ever started over Trask!
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't understand how he ever started over Trask!

It was early in the season. I don't think Franks would've been playing much longer. Dude stunk and was sooooo cocky
Uk is unfortunately fixing to get drilled.
Sadly the cats may be headed into a hornets nest down in Athens today. I look for Georgia to come out looking to prove a point after the let down last week vs. Carolina. Fromm played poorly and will bounce back today against the young UK secondary.

38-10 Dawgs
Looks like the weather is gonna be a big factor early in this one. I had heard rumblings coming into the game that Sawyer Smith would see the field at some point today even though Lynn got the start.
This rain may be perfect for UK!
Our D came to play tonight. If we can get a score we may shock the world. Weather is a huge equalizer.
One score may win this game
0-0 at the half.
People. Depending what adjustment we make at halftime to get some offense in this terrible weather. We got a chance!
Less than 200 yards combined. Is this a product of two good defense or inept offenses?
Spud6 Wrote:People. Depending what adjustment we make at halftime to get some offense in this terrible weather. We got a chance!

Is the weather that big of a factor? If so, the elements of Nestor is reaking havoc.
Spud6 Wrote:People. Depending what adjustment we make at halftime to get some offense in this terrible weather. We got a chance!

You’re right, but thinking our fate depends on Stoops’ halftime adjustments does not give me a lot of confidence.
Bowden is magical. We driving not sure we can make a field goal
A turnover going to decide this one
That was almost a disaster
Jarons Wrote:Less than 200 yards combined. Is this a product of two good defense or inept offenses?

Jarons Wrote:Is the weather that big of a factor? If so, the elements of Nestor is reaking havoc.

The weather is definitely the biggest factor. But Kentucky’s strength on D is the inside box and Georgia can’t get anything going with their quick back in Swift because they can’t get outside and the passing game Georgia isn’t even trying it. This weather is nasty!!!
It seems that Steinberg gets penalties at the absolute worst times imaginable.
I was just saying to a friend I’m watching game with that he must lead country in penalties by an o-lineman. Georgia doesn’t seem to care about this game, if we can score first we will win.
Whelp. Scratch holding swift in check. That looked like a hold though by the wideout
UK #3 should sit on the bench weak attempt at a tackle
Yeah, looked like he thought two-hand touch was enough
That was pitiful excuse for a tackle for sure.
Pages: 1 2