Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 5A Rankings 10-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Frederick Douglass
2. Covington Catholic
3. Bowling Green
4. Scott County
5. Owensboro
6. Pulaski County
7. South Warren
8. South Oldham
9. Conner
10. Highlands

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Cov Cath should jump to #1 after their big win this weekend.
E's Army Wrote:Cov Cath should jump to #1 after their big win this weekend.

We had some members voting them #1 for the first time this week.
I think Cov cath is likely the favorite at this point. Their resume with a win over a nationally top 100 ranked lasalle is quite impressive. Regardless, I don’t think rankings matter.
Would love to see Cov Cath versus Male or Trinity
It would be interesting to see if we 11-15 in this one.
Cov Cath is the real deal. I'd vote them #1
With record vs "good" teams.
1. Frederick Douglass 3-0
2. Covington Catholic 6-0
3. Bowling Green 2-2
4. Scott County 3-1
5. Owensboro 1-1
6. Pulaski County 4-1
7. South Warren 3-1
8. South Oldham 1-1
9. Conner 4-1
10. Highlands 3-3

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Iam4thecats Wrote:With record vs "good" teams.
1. Frederick Douglass 3-0
2. Covington Catholic 6-0
3. Bowling Green 2-2
4. Scott County 3-1
5. Owensboro 1-1
6. Pulaski County 4-1
7. South Warren 3-1
8. South Oldham 1-1
9. Conner 4-1
10. Highlands 3-3

This leads to me asking why BG is #3?
Woodsman Wrote:I think Cov cath is likely the favorite at this point. Their resume with a win over a nationally top 100 ranked lasalle is quite impressive. Regardless, I don’t think rankings matter.

Agree- Who is to say Cov. Cath is better than Douglas other than something on paper. I think Douglas is 2-3 touchdowns better than Cov. Cath. I have seen Douglas in person, only seen 2 of Cov Cath. games online. Not sure Cov. Cath is better than Scott County. Just my opinion nothing personal.
Woodsman Wrote:I think Cov cath is likely the favorite at this point. Their resume with a win over a nationally top 100 ranked lasalle is quite impressive. Regardless, I don’t think rankings matter.

To not to be misunderstood, agree with rankings do not matter. Boyle, Male, Trinity I think is also better.
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:To not to be misunderstood, agree with rankings do not matter. Boyle, Male, Trinity I think is also better.

I think cov cath beating the brakes off lasalle speaks very loudly for itself.
Woodsman Wrote:I think cov cath beating the brakes off lasalle speaks very loudly for itself.

LaSalle went like 4-7 last year, and who is the best team they have they beat this year? I think people think its such a big win because they are in the GCL. Example- Scott County beat Moeller last year who won the GCL, the next week Henry Clay beat Scott County.
Lasalle is 6-1 ranked #133 in the nation and beat moeller by 2 tds. The highest ranked win for them was Lakota West so far.
Lasalle has at least 9 D-1 players.
If you think that Cov cath having boat raced lasalle isn’t a big deal....I can’t help you.