Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Caldwell County @ Murray 10/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions Confusederiously:
This one is a tough one, on a neutral field I think Caldwell would win, with the game at Murray I don't know. I think Caldwell has played a little tougher schedule though, the loser of this game will go on the road in the playoffs, so it's a must win for both teams. Caldwell is a better team than it showed against Mayfield, although I don't think either team could beat Mayfield even if Murray upset them or Caldwell played them again.
Caldwell wins a close one 35-28
I give Murray the advantage in this one. Utley's a great HS QB and he has a couple of nice weapons to throw too and a couple of nice RBs to hand it to or throw to out of the backfield, plus, I think they're a little stronger in the trenches.. Murray 34 Caldwell 24
Murray wins and takes the 2 seed
Murray by 3
I guarantee a tiger win!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I guarantee a tiger win!

I don’t know why I’m agreeing with MayfieldCardinal :biglmao: I should wait on mysonis55 to make a prediction and go the other way Confusedmoke:

Murray 42
Caldwell County 21
64SUR Wrote:I don’t know why I’m agreeing with MayfieldCardinal :biglmao: I should wait on mysonis55 to make a prediction and go the other way Confusedmoke:

Murray 42
Caldwell County 21

I am also gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and guarantee a Tiger loss :hilarious:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I am also gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and guarantee a Tiger loss :hilarious:

They are both tigers
Sorry, I didn’t see this when I posted the other thread. Maybe we can get these combined.
Murray should be the favorite.
That field Murray plays on isn't the easiest for opposing teams. Fans right on top of you and right on the edge of the end zone. It's a small venue and when that place is packed, it can get loud.
WPKY shows all Caldwell games online for anyone interested in watching it. Probably will be shown live since its a road game.
Murray - 34
Caldwell Co - 14
I don’t think it will be that big a gap. Caldwell defense will give Murray fits.
Caldwell 28 Murray 14
If you compare opponents Caldwell has played a vastly more difficult schedule. The put a 2nd qtr running clock on team that Murray only beat 21-7.
They also clocked an Apollo team that scored 51 on McCracken and lost to Henderson 20-13.
Caldwell getting fooled all night on screens over and over again.
Caldwell lets Murray go down the field with a minute left, pathetic defense, to much cushion on defense.
Caldwell wins it, 42 to 40 scary last two minutes, Caldwell stops a Murray two point conversion then survives an on sides kick to win the game.
Too many people based their picks based on Caldwell's performance against Mayfield, you can always throw that game out as far as trying to figure out how well Caldwell will play against any other team. They are never as bad as they look or play against Mayfield, although Mayfield is the best team in this district easily.