Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville or Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one has caused some arguing among my running buddies. If you knew for a fact going forward this season that UK was going to split with Tennessee and Louisville in the upcoming two games, which one would you rather beat, and why? (And it’s very possible it may happen).
Is rather UK beat Floppy Top because I like Louisville.
Tennessee,not even close
Tennessee.
Tennessee.

And I didn't have to think about it
I’m a little surprised it’s so lopsided. I guess the dislike for Louisville is more of a basketball thing, although not with a couple of my buddies.😂😂
Tennessee. I disdain their whole athletic department.
Van Hagar Wrote:I’m a little surprised it’s so lopsided. I guess the dislike for Louisville is more of a basketball thing, although not with a couple of my buddies.😂😂

I even like there basketball team when there not playing us, or another SEC school besides Tenn. Since Pitino left.
Gotta go with Louisiville based on recruiting stability alone. Vince Marrow has established a major recruiting pipeline up there and a loss to the Cards would give that new Louisiville staff a pitch to throw at kids in next years class..

L’s Down
Scoop Wrote:Gotta go with Louisiville based on recruiting stability alone. Vince Marrow has established a major recruiting pipeline up there and a loss to the Cards would give that new Louisiville staff a pitch to throw at kids in next years class..

L’s Down

See that’s more my feeling on it too. Plus, as horribly as Louisville acted on the field last year, I’d sure hate to lose to them on my home field.
Scoop Wrote:Gotta go with Louisiville based on recruiting stability alone. Vince Marrow has established a major recruiting pipeline up there and a loss to the Cards would give that new Louisiville staff a pitch to throw at kids in next years class..

L’s Down

Van Hagar Wrote:See that’s more my feeling on it too. Plus, as horribly as Louisville acted on the field last year, I’d sure hate to lose to them on my home field.

Both great points. I guess I just hate the fact that they think they’re royalty or they did think it for so long even though they weren’t doing anything special.