Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bourbon Co 35 Anderson Co 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a intense and fun game to watch. Bourbon maybe small but man do they have a lot of heart and speed. Anderson was driving the ball got to the 20 yard line. The QB was getting sacked and fumbled the ball and Bourbon recovered the ball to seal the victory..
Congrats to Coach Jones and his Colonels!
Both of these teams are a surprise for totally different reasons.

Congrats to Bourbon Co....speaking of which, it's almost happy hour at FoSho's house.
Anderson County is mediocre at best.
Congrats to Bourbon County
Anderson County is one of those teams that Madison ace real used to have. Loaded with talent but can’t put it together. Those teams would beat a top 5 6 A team then lose to a bottom tier 3A. That’s this team. So much talent but nothing to show for it. How do you beat Henderson county and lose to Bourbon? Lolololololololol. They have the best D-End in the state, A top 20 O lineman, a top 10 athlete, and another athlete that is probably top 25. Throw in another really good Dend and the biggest nose guard in history maybe and what do you have? Probably 4-6. Lololol. Bourbon County. Congrats to Mr. Jones but they are horrible. This has to be coaching. Anyway I’m glad Anderson is a mess. Helps our cause. Looking forward to Friday night for sure.
David Jones can coach! On paper Anderson Co probably 3 td better but coaching won this game. Glad to see him get a district win.
Congratulations to Bourbon County and Coach Jones
pirateforlife Wrote:David Jones can coach! On paper Anderson Co probably 3 td better but coaching won this game. Glad to see him get a district win.

Anderson County is not good and Bourbon County isn't either. My rebuilding Whitley County team smoked Bourbon County last week.
To me you take away all the stupid penalties and turnovers that Bourbon had against Whitley and it’s a closer game and maybe Bourbon wins that game. Plus coming off with the Bye Week Blues. I don’t think Whitley was no better than Bourbon.
Not surprised by this score at all.
pjdoug Wrote:Anderson County is not good and Bourbon County isn't either. My rebuilding Whitley County team smoked Bourbon County last week.

I concur Doug.
As usual I disagree with PJDoug. Anderson County has more talent than Whitley would have in 8 years combined. However talent doesn’t win football game alone. A mediocre teams beats Bourbon County and loses to Henderson County. This team is not mediocre. They are a Team loaded with talent that plays alone and not together and a team that does not play to it’s strengths but it’s weaknesses.
pjdoug Wrote:Anderson County is not good and Bourbon County isn't either. My rebuilding Whitley County team smoked Bourbon County last week.

Bourbon lost their 5 starting olinemen, and the 6th guy in the rotation, Their starting runningback, and 5 of the 7 started on defense. That was on a 3-8 team. Not to mention, the loss of their head coach, and the rehiring of an almost entire new staff. Bourbon is rebuilding.

It looked to me like the QB at Bourbon that came from Whitley really struggled in that game. KHSAA has him 3-17 for 26 yards, maybe he was a little rattled playing against his old buds. It also appears that there was a QB change made this week against Anderson. Either way, Anderson has way too much talent to not be better than they are.