Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Knott Co 10/18/2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:flame:The Undefeated Bobcats have had a running clock in all 7 victories thus far , and that will continue this Friday as they travel to Hindman, to play perennial doormat Knott Central I expect it to be a 50+ win
Breathitt 63
Knott 0
BC by 10+
JD please add the dates to the threads.

Thank you!!
Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt, Breathitt that’s 8 touchdowns. TongueirateSho

Breathitt County 56
Knott County Central 07
Breathitt will run the clock early.
How good would Breathitt been without recruiting Collins, Weddle, and Long?
Collins is a home grown kid, so you can take all of that recruiting b.s. and throw it out the window. Weddle moved here after last football season. Technically, Long is the only “legitimate” recruit.
DukeBoy Wrote:How good would Breathitt been without recruiting Collins, Weddle, and Long?

We could go back and forth all day if we wanted to discuss teams that recruit or bring kids in that should be playing somewhere else. More teams have those players than do not, especially at the top.
Breathitt by a bunch
Bobcats- 56
Pats-0
Bobcats by every how many Coach Moore wants to win by!!! Prediction is Breathitt big 55-6
Will Ohare be able to get his position back from Turner when he comes back or will he be moved to a wide out? Turner will be hard to beat out.
DukeBoy Wrote:Will Ohare be able to get his position back from Turner when he comes back or will he be moved to a wide out? Turner will be hard to beat out.
Just my opinion but I think the Bobcats would be better served by moving Ohair to Wr. Not that the current QB is doing so much better than he had done but also acknowledging he has done a decent job and has skills that were not being shown in ohair. The extra set of hands will help.
JDCaudill4 Wrote::flame:The Undefeated Bobcats have had a running clock in all 7 victories thus far , and that will continue this Friday as they travel to Hindman, to play perennial doormat Knott Central I expect it to be a 50+ win
Breathitt 63
Knott 0

[Image: 3dag3g.jpg]
Judychop caudill baby my Pats might take a whipping but wez see the kittens on the basketball court in a few months and karma is like sweet taters brutha! Patriot Nation always respects the football cats bruh but like Magz says we going to fight like the third monkey getting on Noahs ark brutha! Concessions be hit hard! Pats may take a whooping but wez going to give it h#$%!#fridaynightlights More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3dgp42.gif] Bolz this type of dedication ole Fatpat talking about baby! Pat Nation shoveling water to make sure they get to the festivities Friday night! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling Magz got something up his sleeve bruthas! #gtwberocking More mash taters please!!!
My favorite game to attend. My alma mater (knott) and where I played all four years against the team I’ve cheered for the last 7-8 years since I’ve moved to Jackson. I’ll be in Hindman Friday. My bobcats will beat my patriots easily. I hope for a good competitive injury free game.
[Image: 3dkl7y.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat swung by the ole Double Kwikky and seen my cousin Jamel has traveled in for the big game tomorrow night baby! Ole Fatpat said brutha you have come in a sweet mutha of a ride! #gearup #patriotnationwillmakesomenoise More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tyKYthd.gif]

Shizzle my nizzle bois, Magz has gone genius mode. Bopo pulled this mutha out of ole troublesome creek and Magz has put it to the test, wowza! Nothing will be dropping from our hands against the bobkittens.

#willbobkittensbewearingtutus #sponsoredbykrazyglue More mash taters please!!!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294b817d431900aa30aa...=giphy.gif][Image: dancing-snl-N8EHkQjICc2A]
Breathitt shouldn't have any trouble putting away the Patriots in this one. With that being said, I look for Coach Moore to get some of the younger kids some playing time, early and often in this matchup. After this week, we finish the season against two solid teams in Leslie and Pike Central. If we are fortunate enough to win both games, this should give us a much needed bump in the RPI. Breathitt wins 55-7.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt shouldn't have any trouble putting away the Patriots in this one. With that being said, I look for Coach Moore to get some of the younger kids some playing time, early and often in this matchup. After this week, we finish the season against two solid teams in Leslie and Pike Central. If we are fortunate enough to win both games, this should give us a much needed bump in the RPI. Breathitt wins 55-7.

[Image: cUy8Fhk.gif]

kitty mommy, the only thing getting put away easy in this one will be the concessions brutha. He may play his lil ones but he better be ready for Wiley Coyote and the air raid. Fellow bobkitties better buckle up cause this ride is about to proceed.

#rpiabouttotakeabeatdown #needthecannon More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3donvx.jpg] Bolz ole Magz called a state of tater emergency meeting in the ole war room earlier this week and wez pumped! Magz been reading the art of war! Pulled out a power point demo like no other and broke game plan down tater style! #mouthdropping #trumpimpressed #entourageandcatering #warroommunchies More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: cUy8Fhk.gif]

kitty mommy, the only thing getting put away easy in this one will be the concessions brutha. He may play his lil ones but he better be ready for Wiley Coyote and the air raid. Fellow bobkitties better buckle up cause this ride is about to proceed.

#rpiabouttotakeabeatdown #needthecannon More mash taters please!!!
not the same ”kitties” you have been in the past several seasons. The food will take longer to eat than it will take Breathitt to put this one away.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29da739b883960efe9ed...=giphy.gif]
Breathitt huge
Breathitt 35-0. Start of the 2nd quarter.
Breathitt 42-0. Nine minutes to go in the second quarter.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297f51d6f42d2a712689...=giphy.gif]